03 March, 2011

Hi Girlfriend.... !!

I gotta laugh when it comes to card-making....always BLOODBATH!!!...hehehhehe.... I love how Laurel Seabrook did her paper-piecing cards and fussy cutting... simply beautiful and very inspiring!!... So I decided to test my skill and playing along with her over at Yvonne Yam GBC...Totally FUN!!... I've been meaning to use my 6x6 websters pages but always end-up chucking them aside!!... So no more!!!... Perfect timing... paper-piecing, fussy cutting and lotsa distressing ink....YAY YAY...I made it....I deserve a pat on my back...!!!...AS IF....LOL...
Watchathink???



Papers: Kraft, Websters Pages & Basic Grey
Others, Tsukineko Black Ink, Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed Ink, Kraft Kimmie Stamps and Amuse stamps

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

14 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Girlfriend!!!
love this card, cantek...

Melissa said...

beautiful card! i just started using the Feb Nook kit and i just fell in love with the Webster Pages pp's! love the fussy cutting and the inking you got goin on in your card. and oh i just want to let you know that i love love reading your blog and i just adore your humor. you always makes me smile and i {heart} you for that my dear friend :D
hugs,
isay :D

yyam said...

So totally cute and whimsical!!!:) Love her skirt! ;)

Thank you so much for playing along with my guest Laurel's challenge! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute cute cute!! I think you rocked it girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amelia Khalik said...

I think it looks great!!! Bloodbath??? hahaha..that statement shud be for me!!!! lol...:))))

Unknown said...

She is just as cute as can be.. I think you are way to hard on yourself.. Your card always look amazing my friend.. Hope you are enjoying your day!!!

Hugs,Linda

Anonymous said...

goodness dear. .this is such a GORGEOUS and fun card. Love the paper piecing.. :)

cnelson said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is this?!! LOOVE it!!

Deb Hickman said...

Cute card, love the papers and the sweet image.xoxoxo

Yara said...

Lynnda: you always makes me smile!!! Thanks for that! Love your card!! I am also fan of Laurel!!! Do not be so hard on yourself!! The image and the scene that you created is amazing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, you've created a beautiful scene!
Happy weekends!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oooo that is so so so sweet! Love the image :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Your take is lovely! That is way too adorable!!