19 March, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Pastimes! :):):):)...

I'm always busy on Saturday.... my day starts really early like 6am... laundry...entire house cleaning (eg 4 toilets..!! kitchen garage...gardening)...bla bla bla... I had to rush coz.. after ...its all about my little MAN...Matin...Morning ~ Karate ...Midday ~ swimming... Then...it's either I have errand to run or groceries shopping...Once all done...we'd have lunch brunch outside...usually we'd spend our day out till dinner time...but today... NOT...Me to tired...came home to scrap!!!...BLISS!!!...Oopsss..off track!!!..

This layout is inspired by TAAFOMFT ~ These are a few of my favorite pastimes!!....


Items used are mostly from Scrapbook Nook March Kit (I heart this a TON!!)..
Others: Prima Marketing Flowers, leaves & Jewels and AC Thickers Foam Alpha Stickers

YAY... !!!...This card is inspired by Jay Gee Nook challenge #5 (this is where I bought all my lawn fawn stamps and twine(Thanks Jay Gee!!)...I had so much FUN playing and creating cards!!)

Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed & Tsukineko Black
Others: Websters ribbon
Papers: Crate Paper Emma Shoppe(Scrapbook Nook March Kit) & Bazzill White Cardstock

Don't forget I have not ONE but 3 BLOGiveaways qualify...easy..leave a comment and be a FOLLOWER(I see some of you are still NOT especially the regulars one too :( ...anyway...check-it-out HERE...

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun LO.. love the bloom that frames your pics and perfect addition to your card :D
Happy weekend dear.. :D

Deb Hickman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Hickman said...

You are a busy bee on a Saturday. I love your LO the fabric flower frame looks gorgeous and the paper is so pretty,cute card too.xxxx

Jay Gee said...

Both your layout and card are so pretty Lynnda. Love the way you used the challenge colours and yummy ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Jay Gee's.

Mazlina said...

hey lyndaaaa!!! howwa you laa.. sorry havent dropped by your lovely blog for a while.. seems you are continuously active creating.. way to go girl!!! me on the other hand, busy holidaying.. LOL.. taking a break from scrapping for a week.. feels like a long time la..

anyways.. love the nook kit too!!!!! totally peurrfect for zara.. hehe.. love love love your layouts and cards too.. lovely bright colors.. yes, that paper is to die for kan!!!! keep on coming girly!!!

Scrappiness said...

You are one busy lady Linda!! I love your layout, the backgroundpaper is just gorgeous. Gorgeous how you centered everything else inside the circle.
Thank you for playing with us at taafomft!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

ooo so very beautiful! Just love how you used the Nook kit and the circle from the trim looks divine!!! Your Saturdays sound full on hehe :)

Lea said...

Wow, your Saturdays are busy! Love the LO! The floral paper is beautiful, love the bling and that flower wreath! And such a cute card! Love the colors!

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful sis!!! I love those prima blooms!!! Tdf!! Hey..6 am??? no kidding..n it goes till dinner time? omg..will all that goin in one day i wud have hit the sack as early as 9pm!!! lol..u r supermom!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! You have been BUSY! I love love love love love your lo and the card!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee what you did with the Crate papers and loveeeeeeeeeeee those blooms!! WOW WOW WOW!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

So beautiful!! LOOOOOVE your use of the flowers!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love those beautiful blooms, what a pretty layout and card.
Your busy saturdays sound familiar to me, those where the days when my kids were younger.....

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yowzers! I love both the layout and the card. The design in the layout is phenomenal, and I love the blooms and lanterns in your card. AMAZING (as usual!) :)

Linda Breedlove said...

Wow... love your use of the bloomers ribbon... outstanding!
Have a happy day!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous colours!!! I soooo love them!!! That trim is so lush too! Love Love Love!!!

Dora said...

wow wow wow wow wow...I'm surprised I'm in love!

Ros said...

Gorgeous card and Lo ... love the colourful look and those pretty flowers

Unknown said...

Busy, Busy... I am so glad you got some scrap'n time in.. It is beautiful.. And so is your card..

Hugs, Linda

Valerie said...

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at Fave Things:)

Theresa said...

some days you just gotta scrap. =) lovely layout. I love the pictures you used. and that card. adorable. I just bought my first Lawn Fawn stamp. can't wait to get it.
Happy Sunday!!!!
=)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous layout and card!!! Love the bloomers around your layout! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!

Rosa said...

The LO is gorgeous babe. Luv the flowers surrounding ur photo. Oh oh, i luv the card too. TFS.

Blossom inch said...

your previous layout and this one are just gorgeous...loving all of it. I noticed you love to add blooms ha...me too..nice Sis' totally nice!

Mel said...

How stunning is this layout my girl, and yes the Nook papers and everything in the pack was just stuper stunning hey, means I may have to do some photos of myself....because of all the pinks. Just to let you know NATE DOG was a rap singer in America and he is the one that died. Gosh if my dog Max or stan died, I would have to tell you that I would be sooo upset and probably wouldn't be able to go online for a while. This singer although I didn't know much about his singing I just liked his name which is what I called Nate. Love to you, so with you with the tiredness. Melxx

~amy~ said...

LOVE the fun layout and the card rocks girl!!!!

Scrapamum said...

So glad to hear I'm not the only early riser on a Saturday morning.
Love your layout and card. The designs are fantastic!
Thanks for playing along with us at These are a few of a my favourite things.
Andrea

Hanneke said...

WOW these are amazing!! Love that flowercircle you made on your lo!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

mommyof5kidz said...

WOW!!! BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Cool you got time to scrap! LOVE the layout, too!!!!! Thanks for playing along at TAFOMFT

Unknown said...

Awsome card! I love this set by Lawn Fawn too. Thanks for playing along with us this month ... Ange