16 March, 2011

MME.... woot woot

..It's Wednesday...I'm sure you know what I mean... To be honest...I'm not feeling my best...not health wise...Thank goodness I'm all good there...just emotionally...a little unwise...LOL...
I wish I can ramble more about it... but am pretty no one wants to listen to it...so straight to my crafty business...

This is my 1st time entering MME challenge..I love MME..I hoard tons of MME... so its a good time to make use of the stash.... so I am playing along BOTH...card and layout...wish me luck...(2011..luck is aint working yet...booohooo to me!!)

This card is inspired by MME card Sketch by Anam..(she's my twisted sisters buddy)
Papers: AC Green Weave Cardstock, MME Alphabet Soup & So Sophie die cut journal
Ink: Tim Holtz shabby Shutters Distressed Ink & Tsukineko Black Ink
Stamps: Amuse
Others: Handmade Bloom with green polka dot and MME Lost & Found Button and Ek Success Scallop Punch

This is layout too inspired by MME Sketch March Challenge #21

 
I wanna share...some photos..taken using my Iphone...



Papers: MME Lost & Found
Others: MME So Sophie Leaves Stickers, Handmade Bloom Ribbon, Hessian, MME arrows Alphabet Soup, MME Lost & Found Brads, Ek Success Scallop Punch, Twine, TH Distressed walnut Ink, OA Alpha Stickers

Don't forget I have not ONE but 3 BLOGiveaways qualify...easy..leave a comment and be a FOLLOWER[I see some of you are not :( ]...anyway...check-it-out HERE....

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Oh yes... Join me and the rest of the Twisted Sisters over HERE
Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

22 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I love the card and layout, so nice and you really have time to scrap...I am struggling to find time to scrap...Thanks for sharing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you feel better soon!! I love love love that card and the lo!! AWESOME colors and loving those photos of you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Love the mix of patterns on both the card and the layout!!! Just lovely!

Have a great rest today! Think positive gal...I feel a winning streak coming on for you soon!!!:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cool! Your layouts rule! :D

Sudha said...

Hope u r feeling better now.
Lovely, colorful creations too.

Sarah said...

both of your creations are brilliant Lynnda! I love MME too! I just finished a LO using pretty much all MME!! I hope you're feeling better soon!

FiKenward said...

Your blog post gave me a chuckle, I'm not big on blog posting but I do occassional find time to read someone else's rants...lol Lovely card and layout, the photos of you are very pretty they alone should give you a win as really it should be about the photos. However this won't be the case so good luck maybe your luck is just taking its time to kick in. Thanks also for dropping by my blog and leaving your lovely comments.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hey babe, what's up? Hope you are handling your emotions well ;) You did a really great job for both the card and LO!! The card is super sweet and I find your LO just beautiful! Take care, babe! xoxo. Babe, I want your giveaway, plisss!! Hahahaha!! ;p

Deb Hickman said...

Two gorgeous creations, love the mix of papers. Hope you're feeling yourself soon.xxx

Dora said...

Ow dear friend hope you feel better soon!
At your work I can't see your are not feeling ok, I love it!

Amelia Khalik said...

Both project looks interestingly fab!! Good job sis. I lurve the colours in ur lo. Everything looks pretty!!! :))))

Jessy Christopher said...

Such a stunning layout & card. You are such a dedicated scrapper and thanks for all the encouragements. Hugs!

Ros said...

great card and I love your LO ... this is so pretty ... hope you'll be feeling better soon ... sending a hug

Lea said...

Cute card! Great colors and love the flower. Fabulous LO! Love the burlap, trims, and arrows. And such cute photos of you!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

I adore My Minds Eye!!!! and I love what you created... especially your layout. Wow... I can hardly think back to 36 though. All I can say is when I reached 40 I started my own business and a whole new life opened up for me. Have a happy day, Lynnda!!!!!

~amy~ said...

fabbie work on the MME goodness girlie!!!!

Unknown said...

Another great LO my friend.. What a great photo of you.. You are so pretty.. And that card is Fabulous.. Do hope you were able chase those blues away..

Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

SUch a gorgeous LO, and hey gal, you still look great and young :) very nice pic of you .. love the way you have decorated it :) Love your card too :)

cnelson said...

Hugs girl!! No fun to be emotionally down...hope things turn around for you soon! LOVE your fun lo...those arrows are the perfect touch and your beautiful card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, I love MME too, great take on both card and layout challenge, lots of interesting details and great texture too!

Mel said...

You are making some stunners of cards my girl...and those layouts are just beautiful, love the handmade flower from ribbon? and love how you used that crown paper in the 2nd layout for the background. I am sorry to hear you are a little stressed? out with things on your mind, I would like to offer you an ear if you would like to vent, I hope and pray that the tension and stress just dissappears for you today. Melxx

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOVE your card! The papers are amazing (aren't MME always amazing ;) But your mixing and matching is super-duper! Good luck with the challenge!