04 March, 2011

Great Smile.... definitely not ME....

Friday is...theeeee... best day to drive home from work.... less car..less congested !!! Bliss for me!!!..YAY!!
... Matin bailed school today...as he's not feeling his BEST!!....Coughing and cold..I guess because of the unsettled weather lately... We don't get much summer this time round...we have been ripped off!!!... Autumn is here... No...not thinking of the depressing WINTER yet!!!.... hehehe... reached home early ..early dinner... whilst sipping on my tea... decided to whip this quick layout....I like it though...I might framed this up...watchathin???....hehehehe.....inspired by the challenge over at these are a few of my favorite thing...  It's really a FUN challenge..."These are a Few of My Favorite Features!"... over-whelming with ideas... but this came quick and spontaneous ..here we go....Julie ...how about 2 from ME???... LOL...kidding...too ambitious eh...




Papers: Sassafras and Bazzil Weave Purple
Others: Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed Ink, EK Success Scallop Punch, Adornit tiny stickers, AC Thicker chipboards, Tsukineko Black Ink, Jane Doodles Banner Stamps

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

22 comments:

Ros said...

brilliant LO ... love the frame and the banner ... so sweet ..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YOU are toooooooooo funny!! I love you girl!!! I love love love this lo too!! I loveeeeeeee those photos, the title...and loving the banners!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erica Marshall said...

This is beautiful! The colors are great and the banners too! Thanks for playing along!

Dora said...

This is so sweet fun and lovely, love the picture!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooowwhhhh this is such a fun layout!!! Love those banners!!! Yeah i know tgif for u!!! lol...:))))

cnelson said...

This is just the cutest EVER!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes .. he has such a great smile... just like his mommy.. .I love this Happy LO.. makes me smile too :)

Melissa said...

another amazing LO my dear friend! i love love the pp's you used, the happy colors, and the banners. Matin is super cute and i think he got that wonderful smile from you. thanks for playing along with us at Fave Things :D
hugs & lots of flove,
isay

Karen Williams said...

so cute- as usual- love the cute faces on this

Roxy said...

Love the bright colours, they really suit the huge smiles! I scrolled down and saw your flower layout for SA, really looooooove that one too! I'll be joining in for sure on that one. Hugs, Roxy.

Mel said...

Your Friday drive home must be so good, this layout just pops you in the face on the dashboard, I love it, how gorgeous is Matin's smile....and those papers, wowsers, this is my favourite you have done.....I love the jounalling and how you put those papers together gorgeous....Yay it's the weekend, hope Matin enjoyed his day off school. Melxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Colorful and fun layout, you go all the way for the banner, terrific!
Happy weekends!

Unknown said...

What a fun LO.. Yep you just have to smile at this page.. Look wonderful my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Jessy Christopher said...

Glad to know that u enjoy Fridays! That LO of Matin is beautiful! I love the banners are around, u r just brilliant!

Cindy Lee said...

I loved Fridays too!! It's the the best day of the week after Saturday :) Matin is so adorable with his bubbly smile! This layout is just briiliant, gal!

Sarah said...

I love how you just whip up a LO while having your tea! I just spent like 3 hours on my LO last night and I'm not even finished yet! I need to learn how to speed up a bit! lol Your son is so cute Lynnda! Sweet LO!

yyam said...

Good stuff girlfriend! Love your "frame" and those banners! And how cute is that boy!!!!:)

Deb Hickman said...

Fab LO, love the frame and banners, so much dimension. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.xoxoxo

Naddy said...

fun LO :)

Hanneke said...

Such a cute page, love the colors and the banner!1 Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

Scrapamum said...

This is such a super fun page!!!! Love the banners.
Thanks for playing along with us at These are a few of my favourite things.
Andrea

Valerie said...

Adorable page!! The banners and pictures are so cute:) Thanks for joining us at Fave Things!