08 March, 2011

Happy Silly ..Sweet Little Man

Hola Ladies... How you going???.... Me not too good... Aunt P is visiting I supposed... And I hate that feelings... Unsettled...!! YUK YUK!!!...hehehe....
Sharing a very simple layout and this sketch is inspired by Sketchy Thursdays 3.03..

The layout pictures are not great at all(sigh!)... I couldn't get the right angle...and probably there isn't any natural lighting at all...What can I do???LOL...
All items used are from Echo Park little boy collection kit
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook paint in black, Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed Ink, Dymo Labels and Bazzill Cardstock
And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...
Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN layout of the boy:) Love your bloggie look and hope you're feeling better:)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda!! The pics look just great and so does the overall page, dear. I can clearly see your cute son!! Thanks for your comment on my post, yeah!! I am struggling with the Net at the moment. Grrr.. You take care of yourself, yeah!! Aunty P is gooooddd!! Hahahaha!! ;p

Dora said...

Feel better soon!
Your blog is stunning love the amazing colors!
That lo...i love the sentiment, and love the cute pictures!

cnelson said...

Hope you are feeling better! What a delightful lo! LOVE those pics and all your embellishment work!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwhhhh Matin is such a cutie pie!!! This is a fun n cute layout. :)))

Ros said...

Another fab LO ... what a cute little boy ... Looks like his daddy too

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO. I love it. Matin many faces here.. so fun and so boy LO. :)

Hope you feel better soon.. can understand how that feel :(
Have a great week ahead. :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh what an adorable page.. He is so cute.. At least you know Aunt P will be leaving shortly.. I hate that also. The things us women have to put up with...

Hugs, Linda

Lea said...

What a fun layout! Love all his silly faces! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

lisa said...

Lynnda, you make me laugh : )
Hope you are feeling better though, Hugs!
Great page, lovin those papers, so perfect for 'boys'.
Take Care xx

Deb Hickman said...

Such a fun LO, love the photo's, hope you feel better soon.xxx

Mel said...

I love what you have done with these stunning papers, how gorgeous are those photos of Matin, and I totally understand how you are feeling, I would be so the same. I hope your mojo is on fire because your layouts are just fabulous...I am still reeling at the gorgeousness of your wedding photo layout. Love to you and give your little man a hug from Aunty Mel and Nate. Melxx

Rosa said...

Nice LO! Luv the clrs, so fresh. Matin look so cheeky in tis pic. Hope you feel bttr soon.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Don't be hard on yourself, this layout is as cute as can be, little happy silly man is so cute, hope you feel better soon!

Theresa said...

Hi!!! this is a really cute layout. love the pictures.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
I'm really liking your new blog header. . =)

Sarah said...

I love that LO!! The bright colors go perfectly with your sons goofy faces!! I laughed when I realised who you were talking about when you said "aunt P" hehe I thought you just had a relative over that you didn't like! HAHAHA!! Hope you're feeling better soon, and the "visit" isn't too long!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos and the colors!! And loving that little car!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Blossom inch said...

ha...ha..ha...Aunty P! I hate Aunty P but it is good...
this layout is fun, pictures of your boy so fun la...he is cute, ni boleh jadi menantu I ni...:)

Mazlina said...

Lynda!!! Love the bright colors la. Matin look so cute la. Nice one dearie. And oh, happy birthday dear!!! Hugsssss

FiKenward said...

Wow so many fantastic pictures to look at, love the way you made so many photo's look uncrowded on such a funky page. Great color use.