06 March, 2011

Amore....Truly madly deeply do.....

Hey everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!! Weekend is always too short for me... But I did have a fabulous and relaxing one... Just chillax at home... The plan was to make 5 or 6 layouts...but end up with only TWO... what a BUMMER!!...
I have been meaning to scrap my wedding photos... but always... delaying...
you know me...procrastinate... hehehe...that is gone now...
This layout is inspired by Get Picky February Inspiration Challenge #5...based on something romantic... so here is my interpretation... I like this so much...and am gonna frame this UP... watchatin??? Nay or YAY???
Let me warn ..its gonna be lotsa photos... please don't get sick okay...







Items used are mostly from Pixie Dust Paperie Dec Kit... I love this kit...
Others: Theresa Colins Pin, Prima Marketing Flowers, jewels, lace and Doodle Design Alpha

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

29 comments:

Mazlina said...

hey lynda dear.. 2 is better than nothing yaa.. me also just 2 this week la.. so many other things to do!
btw.. love the photos la.. you guys looks like raja n permaisuri really.. sangat smart.. :))))) and nampak sama macam sekarang je.. kekal muda gitu! it reminds me that i never scrap my wedding photos too.. seems too long ago laaaa...

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous LO,love all the details and your photo's are beautiful.xxxxx

Sudha said...

Wow, its so pretty. Love the detailing.

~amy~ said...

wow...what NEAT pictures....sooooo cool...love the layout....

Amelia Khalik said...

Definitely a YAY!!! Must frame this!!! Looking good both of u. I love this lo sis. It looks really gorgeous and yes that pixie kit is just awesome. Hhhmmm perhaps i shud get one soon..:))))

p/s: my weekend is short too!!! i'm drained from ideas n still i've got 100 page of altered journal to complete b4 tuesday!!! Gilerrrrrr...lol..

jannekevanveen said...

i love it it's beautiful

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I say YAY too!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I loveeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love love your wedding photos and loveeeeeeeee how you did the journal tags down the middle!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ros said...

Fabulous!!! Definitely frame it up ... love the costumes ... so beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW!! hold on a minute while I stop drooling.. This is fabulous my frind.. I keep saying I am going to buy one of Those kits for Kirsty. I just love seeing what you guys create with them.. This is an amazing LO... Hope you have a great day!!

Hugs, Linda

Nora said...

Very beautiful layout! And I love the pics!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, Lynnda, You've made Pixie Dec Kit SHINE with your beautiful layout, I love all lovely details and you look so beautiful in that traditional custom!
Thanks for the shout out for Pixie too! : )

Rosa said...

Gorgeous! Luv it! You should frame it. U still look the same. Hot mama!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout!!! This is awesome!!! Well done!!! :D

Sue Althouse said...

Those are wonderful photos and great use of color on your layout. Definitely worth framing.

Dora said...

Wow I'm totally in love with this lo! This is amazingly beautiful!

Blossom inch said...

cantik! I love this layout! what a nice photos!

Heather Jacob said...

wow love your blog so glad I found you!!!! this page is outstanding I just adore your style!!!! such awesome work... hugz x

Lea said...

This is beautiful! The paper is perfect and the photos are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. both of you look such a handsome couple. Love all the bold sentiment and pics.. :)

cnelson said...

wow! so incredibly gorgeous...both the photos and the lo!!

Maggi said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO,I love it!! Found my way here from Get Picky. Your layout is just perfect, yes frame it!!

Nancy said...

WOWIE are these ever gorgeous! DAZZLING work!!!

Naddy said...

beautiful LO lynnda... lovely layerings... and yes 2 is better than nothing... i haven't been scrapping much myself ehehe

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is so beautiful! I think you should frame it for sure :) Love all the layers and details.

Mel said...

Wow this layout is just super super stunning, I am in love with your stunning photos, how beautiful are you dear friend.I agree with Tanya, you should frame this for sure. Have to laugh at that word Chillax, I love it....Enjoy what is left of the week. Melxx

FiKenward said...

OMG this is just stunning, love the vintage style you chose to do these stunning pics. Beautiful!!!!

Christine said...

Oh wow, this is amazing, so pretty! What stunning photos too!

Lou said...

WOW! what a fabulous LO!!
Loux

Nikki xx said...

Love those photos Lynnda :) Your layout is just gorgeous..I would definately frame it!