12 March, 2011

hello.... Hola .... Bonjour....Holla...cześć...Hej

I've been telling myself secretly... imagine me whispering whilst typing this entry.... hehehehe...
2011..I want to do more cards... I want to do a mini album... I want to do more canvas...I want to do tags... I want to get out from my comfort zone... I want to explore more techniques... so many things I've been planning...next step is to execute....wooohooo..what a word to use eh....let's see if LYNNDA will do it... you ladies will be my witness..so do Mr Hubby and Matin(they're actually laughing behind ME...TOINK!!)
*Still whispering.... this card is inspired by CardPatterns sketch #105
Do you like my card??? Am I outta my comfort zone... NO????
 Papers: AC White Weave cardstock, OA and Kaisercraft
Stamps: Lawn Fawn & Jane Doodles
Ink: Tim Holtz walnut distressed Ink & Tsukineko Black Ink
Others: Hessian Ribbon, Kaisercraft red pearls and Maya Road Pin

Don't forget I have not ONE but 3 BLOGiveaways qualify...easy..leave a comment and be a FOLLOWER ...anyway...check-it-out HERE....

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Oh yes... Join me and the rest of the Twisted Sisters over HERE

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

whatta fabbie card...love all the texture!!!!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely card, love the colors and all the fun texture!

Amelia Khalik said...

Yeah lets get outta OUR comfort zone!!! Hahaha..seriously sis, it's refreshing to try something different once in a while right. Great card u have here. Something different from ur usual. I still cant find much time to scrap..wud love to join u at twisted sketch..perhaps soon! :)))

Dora said...

Wow all the textures it really looks great, a wonderful piece of art!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this Lynnda! I loveeeeeee that material, the colors and loving the phone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute and fun, love the texture of this card!

Yara said...

Love your card! Like the phone and the banner! You makes me smile too with your post! Sometimes I feel the same! Like the blog template too!

Nora said...

ADORABLE card!

FiKenward said...

The only problem is that when you get out of your comfort zone don't pull off more than you can chew...lol. I'm still trying to finish my mini book that I started at Christmas,way too many pages..he he he. But good on you for attempting something small like a card, the telephone and banner a super cute. Well Done!!!

Anonymous said...

babe this card is just adorable. Love it. its ok to try something different once in a while..who knew you will surprise yourself.. :)great job babe..

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love the different textures on your card! :)

Great that you have some new crafting goals! :)

Vanessa said...

Great use of patterned paper here! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

It is always good to try something new.. this is gorgeous card, Lynnda! I love the colors, the cute banner and the telephone image. Did you cut that yourself? Awesome!! Take care, babe! :)

liana suwandi said...

what a cute card, i love all different texture.