26 March, 2011

That's Why we're Best Friends!!!...Best Blogger mates too....

I have ONE FANTASTIC NEWS..... One of my layout has been picked for Fawny Flickr Friday...I still couldn't believe it!!! I'm serious.... I'm sooooooooooooo Happppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! YAY to ME!!!...

I have been spoilt lately... And I can't thank enough... You ladies have been too sweet and kind to me...!!! From the bottom of my heart... I want give a humongous Hugs and kisses to all you gorgeous ladies... who have been supporting ME... It's been a very good and satisfying year of crafting and blogging... I would never expect the overwhelming that I am feeling right now!!!... I made and met so many gorgeous sweet kind people who constantly supporting ME... I'm pretty convincing this hobby of crafty scrappy arty business will stick to me....for long!!!...Thanks again!!...makes me all weepy...on a COLD Friday nite!!!...
This Happy mail is from Sabrina.... Thank you luv!!!...

 Okay enough of the HEAVY!!!...Do I make you sleepy???hehehehe

I made NO LO... but some cards to share... Seriously... making cards... is totally a challenge for ME... I can sit ... and stare and think ... and scratch... and fidget... after an hour... then something would came out... but end no result... neither satisfying or nah any eyes-LOOKING-GOOD!!...
I was inspired by CardPatterns Sketch 107

Papers: Cosmo Cricket UPcycled & Kraft
Others: Cosmo Cricket Journal Diecut EK Success Scallop Punch and Ribbon

Don't forget I have not ONE but 3 BLOGiveaways qualify...easy..leave a comment and be a FOLLOWER[I see some of you are not :( ]...anyway...check-it-out HERE....Tonight I'm gonna make the DRAW...!!!

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Oh yes... Join me and the rest of the Twisted Sisters over HERE

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

And here are some of the cards...that I managed to whip last night....
 

21 comments:

Sarah said...

you're so hard on yourself about your cards...they're very beautiful! But I know how you feel about it, because I feel the same way when I make cards! Congrats on your LO getting picked! you deserve it because you're super talented! *hugs*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the feature! That is AWESOME!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your cards! I think you TOTALLY ROCK them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn Olson said...

CONGRATS, Lynnda, on the FFF spotlight! I saw your layout and agree with Kelly-Marie--it's awesome!!

I love your cards and always find them so inspiring!! You rock!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!!! Way to go girl!!!!
I said it before, and I'll say it again, you definitely should do more cards as they are beautiful, you are able to give them different look and feel with your paper, color and embellies selection even they are based on the same sketch, you are a wonderful card-maker my friend!

lisa said...

Hi Lynnda, Loving all your cards : )
Looks like you've been busy.
I've become a follower (didn;t realise I wasn't already).
Enjoy your weekend xxx

Ros said...

Congrats Lynnda .... happy for you ... your cards are always lovely ... don't fret ...sending a hug and thanks so much for your sweet comments ... makes me feel better ...

FiKenward said...

Congrats Lynnda well deserved. Great job on your cards as well they are very sweet.

Lindsay said...

This is too sweet! Thanks for playing along at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

What's not to love?!!! I LOVE all your cards sista...soooo fun seeing you over on the Lawn Fawn blog girlie!!! woot woot for happy mail!!!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely cards and happy congratulations!

Amelia Khalik said...

Congrats on the pick sis. Beautiful card. I think ur a better cardmaker than i am. Serious cantek...:))

Dora said...

Congrats girl!!!
And love the card fab colors!

cnelson said...

Congrats on the feature! Your cards are absolutely FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous cards... you are on a roll.. :)
Woot woot!!!! Super duper happy for you dear.. congrats!yay!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats on your feature. Love your adorable creations. Lovin' the polka dots. :)

Unknown said...

Whooooo Hoooo... Way to go girly..
You deserve it.. Your LO totally rock.. I am so happy for you. And I am also luv'n those cards that you just whipped up. Hope you have an awesome weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Mazlina said...

WOW Lyndaaaa!!! Congrats on the feature.. am sure you deserved it!!! Love love ALL your cards.. they are just too cute lah!! Too bad we cant have our scrappy session today... but maybe next time! ;) Hope Matin get well soon dearie!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! And your cards are AWESOME!!! Really awesome girl!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats on being featured! Your cards are totally Fab!!!

Blossom inch said...

congrats on being featured! you lucky girl, that mail definitely makes you happy ha...those cards you made are totally adorable and fab. I am totally not a card person. Thanks for sharing.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda!! Am glad the items reached you safely ;) Oh my, this is quite a long post, you made a lot of beautiful cards, babe!! I really think your cards are GORGEOUS!! Congratulations on being featured, you sure are a happy lady!! Enjoy your Monday!

Hugs,
Sabrina