13 March, 2011

A little message for you...

Remember ...previous post about "I want to...."...gett'outt from my comfort zone... here we go... when it rains it pours over here....HAHAHHA....1st card is inspired by this week host ~ Ros..over at CCCB challenge week # 47 ~ In my pocket.... tell'ya'what'... love this card to bits...me hardly love my card...like I used to say...BLOODBATH...but this one..just SNAP!!!...Fluke I think....I really like it...hehehe..enough said...it's time to show...drumroll ...please...(I know its nothing great to those sifu out there...but for me...this is achievement!!!)...YAY...Matin says...**Oh yea !! Oh yea!! Oh yea!!(he's actually dancing ...how sweet my lil man!!!)
Papers: Bazzill white cardstock and Kaisercraft
Stamps: Lawn Fawn & Imaginisce
Ink: Tsukineko Black
Others: Twine(JayGee Nook)
Papers: Bazzill White Cardstock and October Afternoon
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Amuse & Imaginisce
Ink: Tsukineko Black Ink
Others: Twine (JayGee Nook)

Don't forget I have not ONE but 3 BLOGiveaways qualify...easy..leave a comment and be a FOLLOWER ...anyway...check-it-out HERE....

And don't forget to join the fun with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...easy peazy...March challenge is to use at least 7 flowers on your layout, the premade kind, not homemade.... the idea is to dig into your STASH and use the flowers you've been meaning to use but for some reason have not.. think outside the box... and of course the more the BETTER.......hugs...

Oh yes... Join me and the rest of the Twisted Sisters over HERE

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

15 comments:

Lea said...

Oh your cards are awesome!!! Again love the little typewriter image and the tag is such a great idea... actually tempts me to make a card... somewhat :) And the base paper and the birds and clouds on the next card are fabulous! Really love this one!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooohhh yeaahhhh...I'm dancing too!!! Gorgeous card sis!!! I love both!!! So yummy n the colours is totally tdf!!! The little birdie n clouds is sooooo cute!!! :)))

cnelson said...

Holy Moly!! Are these fabulous or what?!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love these Lynnda! I loveeeeeeeeeee the birdies and loving that typewriter!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessy Christopher said...

You are rocking the cards so well!! I love them both. So beautifully made!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You have every reason to LOVE your card, because it is absolutely wonderful, I LOVE it too!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!, I know I said it before, and I say it again, you should do more cards, you are great at it!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Yup Lynnda, I can see why everyone is dancing lol. Your card is so neat and beautiful!! I love both cards. You should do more like this =)

Linda Breedlove said...

Love the cards... especially the "love life" one... darling birds, gorgeous paper and the wrapping of baker's twine... Great!

Unknown said...

Hey Girly.. Your card is awesome.. I just looooove it. Your rocked our challenge.. And your second card look wonderful. Love IT!!
Hope you are having a happy weekend and thanks so much for playing along with us this week.. We love seeing you over at CCCB!

Hugs, Linda

Theresa said...

I think your cards are fabulous. Love them and the designs you used. so darn cute. I've just stumbled upon Lawn Fawn stamps and I just think they are fab. I gotta get a few.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend. =)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hey you make great cards!!! Really cool!!! Love your blog makeover!!! Very very lovely! :D

Sarah said...

your cards are amazing Lynnda! I know how you feel about cards, I don't like my cards that I make either...but yours are saawweeeet!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Both cards are super cute! Love the typewriter card! That mini bookmark/note is adorable!

Ros said...

Fabulous pocket card Miss Lynnda ... brilliant sentiments .. love the other card too ... fantastic papers ... thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at CCCB

Anonymous said...

oh wow.. how did miss this fab posting of gorgeous cards.. my favourite.. I am jumping too yeah!
I love both .. they are so fun and so cute and gorgeous :)