04 November, 2011

Some...Happy Happy News!!!

Just a quick post... another movie marathon... I think.... but as I type... I feel like spending time on my crafty corner!!!...We shall see...

I am the HAPPIEST again... Wanna share not ONE happy news... but TWO... 
My 1st WIN for 2011LESSology Challenge #4 - Wall Art... YAY me... this is what I did ... ....Thank you so much ladies... big hugs....xoxo
 Second... one of my layout...is being featured over at Lawn Fawn Blog... for Happy Halloween... YAY again... thank you Kelly... big hugs...xoxo
This is the layout ...Spooky Home... [LOL]
Lastly... I made this quick and simple card!!! I really like it... and I hope you ladies would like it too!!!


Items... PP - October Afternoon-Very Merry, Kikki Xmas tape and Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments


Don't forget to join me and the rest over at :
for November Challenges...


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!
It really means the world ME!


15 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats! That are all fantastic projects, I think the wall art is my favorite!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS my dearest!! Loving the new card too!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee those ornaments! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

Congrats! So well deserved! LOVE ALL your FABULOUS work!

Amelia Khalik said...

Yeaayyyy more good news!!! Congrats sis!!! Yes gorgeous indeed!!! Oohhh wow still have time for a card!!! Beautiful like always sis! :))))

Roxy said...

Congrats, I really love your lessology project!

Sarah said...

congrats lady! You're just full of good news and you deserve it too!! I love the Christmas card too!

JulieJ said...

Congrats

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats!!! Awesome work! I really loved "Spooky Home" - It's amazing!!!

Unknown said...

That is some happy news my friend.. I am soooooo happy for you!! You go girl!! And Yes I love your Christmas card..

Hope you have a happy weekend.

Hugs, Linda

sandi said...

Yippee! A BIG congrats on your win and feature....you go girl! I'm so happy for you my friend!
Love your sweet cards!
Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Super ginormous Congrats!!!! Love your card...I soooo love that OA line!!!

Suzy said...

Oh!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee to this is awesome, I loveeeeee all you those butterflies.

yyam said...

Woohoo! On a roll girl! :) Awesome stuff!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!!!! and I also love that sweet holiday card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah for you!! I'm thrilled for you about your win--totally deserved! And I saw you featured over at Lawn Fawn--hooray! You deserve it, girl! Cute card--fab paper piecing.