23 November, 2011

A day @ the park...

First....I want to wish all my american and canadian bloggy friends a very Happy Thanksgiving..
I really hope you all will have a wonderful time with friends, families and love ones....

Just a quick post...
I'm sharing a layout which was inspired by Creative Scrappers sketch #183



All items used are AC...and others like Lawn Fawn Stamps..



Don't forget to join me and the rest over at :
2. ARTastic [and if its your 1st time... please do mention me... as I'd receive some bonus points.. :)]
for November Challenges...


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the little houses!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

I love the happy happy colours! So much fun with the little house border! :)

Sudha said...

Pretty creation dear n like the cheerful colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

cnelson said...

Fun...Festive...FABULOUS! LOVE it!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oowwhhh another awesome lo. Love2 the colors and u looking gorgeous like always! :)))

alexandra s.m. said...

So cheerful! so Happy!
So You!

Love it <3

Ella Swan said...

This is very cute!! Thanks for your bloggy visits lately :) Canadian Thanksgiving is actually a month earlier than the US - I only found that out this year!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a FUN layout, those little houses are so adorable!

Blossom inch said...

wah...cantek...awesome color combo and what a gorgeous pics of yours.

Marlene Ferreira said...

Loved your project! Very colourful and so cute !