21 November, 2011

About me...

When you least expect it... It happened...
This layout is totally fresh from the oven!!!... I did this in a jiff and I really like it!!!...
I just finished watching the Australia X-Factor Grand Finale..And I can't sleep... all chores done...both my men are asleep...
So I thought... let see what I can create.... and WALLA!!!

Inspired by Sketchy Thursdays 11.17....

Here is my Interpretation...
I used one of my favorite quotes..!!!I kept this quote in my old diary...and I always remember!!!




PP- MME, Title - Lawn Fawn Stamps, Tattered Angels Glimmermist, corrugated board, AC Delight Butterfly and Maya Road Bingo



Don't forget to join me and the rest over at :
2. ARTastic [and if its your 1st time... please do mention me... as I'd receive some bonus points.. :)]
for November Challenges...


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee those photos, the colors and love love love the paint splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

What a fun and colorful LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)
Melissa

Jessy Christopher said...

Seriously I love this layout!! I love the simplicity and the clean design :)

cnelson said...

Wowzers! This couldn't be more FABULOUS! LOVE EVERYTHING about it!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Waaahhh fresh from oven!! Love2 this happy lo. U look fab like always! :)))

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful Layout... fantastic!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW!! Such a Superb Layout...
The Corrugated Strip is a Wonderful Touch.....
& the Splatters of Ink looks FAB!!!
Such a Gorgeous Design!!
♥♥

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!! Lovely work! Who do you want to win tonight?! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout!!!! Love the ink splatters, so fun!

~amy~ said...

such a FUN layout...love your style sista!

Dora said...

Those colors are stunning, such an amazing lo!

yyam said...

Woohoo! Love them when they are fresh from the oven! *winks*

Spectacular work! Love the patterns and colours! Awesome work Lynnda!:)

FiKenward said...

I love the white back ground and how everything pops, especially those paint splashes.

Ros said...

This is terrific ... would have taken me ages to come up with this ... you are clever!

Anne Pennington said...

Loving your take on the sketch! Great layout, especially your titling!!

Ella Swan said...

Voila indeed! This one is a real beaut!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lynnda! This page of yours is SUPER beautiful! You look so gorgeous :) And I really love how you designed it! Have a great day, dear!! I have been lately busy with work and packing!! Grrr.

Kasia said...

Your layout is amazing! Love bright colors and the paint splatters! Great photos!
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Naddy said...

Beautiful LO lynnda, love the colours againts the white background :)