07 November, 2011

Jar of Cuteness

Happy Monday Ladies!!!...
I wanna share another Happy News!! YAY...

Honestly I'm very excited to be the guest designer at LESSology!... It is such a great site for inspiration and great tips on upcycling items into beautiful projects. A little story from me...
When I first started scrapbooking and cardmarking, I never would have thought of diversifying my capabilities on craft!!!.. I thought that’s it!!! But boy!!! I did!!! Besides cardmarking and scrapbooking... I can do more now... I was like "whoa" to myself [he he he]...Not only that even now I  started to recycle or upcycle things around me... and I am glad when Yvonne asked me to be the GDT @ LESSology Challenge #5 - Jars of Cuteness...as it gave me the chance to "show-off" a bit of my talent on altered art.
Truly I had so much fun creating this project!... The jar was actually a candy jar that Matin got from his bff last year Christmas...Willingly he said... "Mom you can use this for your altered jar project!!!"...He's Darling isn't he???.. So I decided to alter it into a Chrissie gift ...Matin would fill this up with M&M peanuts...and he is planning to give this to Rhys[his bff]...Thank you to the LESSology crew for inviting me to be part of their challenge, and I really hope to see you ladies "altered jars" ideas soon!...




Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

26 comments:

yyam said...

W00t! W00t! We are so happy to have you as our GDT over at LESSology! Love your jar of cuteness! :)

Mazlina said...

oh my... cutenyer this jar lynda! you have all the rights to show off your talents!!! :))))

lunch esok jom?

Ali said...

Very lovely - love the colour scheme too.

Ros said...

This is such a fun gift ... beautifully done ... have a lovely day my friend

Lea said...

This is awesome! What a fun shaped jar to alter!!!

FiKenward said...

How cute is this, love the gingham frill and the cute little stockings.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo excited you are with us this month!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Soooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute.. And YEA for you on you GD spot.. You Rock!!!

Hugs, Linda

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Matin is so cute!! And I find altering a jar difficult but you have made it, Lynnda! It is beautifully done, so fun!! Have a great week ahead, dear! My new week starts tomorrow grrr ;p

Deb Hickman said...

Congrats on your GDT spoy, your Christmas jar is so pretty, will make a gorgeous gift.xxxx

cnelson said...

CONGRATS on the GD!!! LOOOOVE this darling jar!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Lynnda... CONGRATs on being GDT over at Lessology...

Sucha FABULOUS project.. gorgeous :D

sandi said...

Oh wow! First a BIG congrats on your GD spot at Lessology...love that site...so fun!
Now this jar of cuteness is just sooooooooooooooooo sweet! Love everything about it...so happy looking!

Blossom inch said...

adoi! canteknya this jar..altered to perfection...love all those little doilies you put on top and sides, your socks reminds me of your card and the ribbons just so sweet. Have a good week ahead.

Cheers

liana suwandi said...

what a cute jar and sweet jar, and your matin such a thoughtful boy :)

Dora said...

Congrats, and this jar is stunning love those bold colors makes me happy, great job!

Lalo said...

Okay now that IS cute!!! Like paper, stamps, shape of the jar...cute, cute, cute!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is really cute & the colours are so lovely & cheerful.... lessology's a great site. I'm not very good at off the page stuff, but I'll hopefully one day follow in your footsteps. You make it look easy:):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a cute li'l jar! Love the colours too! Wonderful!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute! I love the shape of the jar and the artistic way you filled it!

Angi Barrs said...

I love, love, love your altered jar Lynnda. It's super fabulous and adorable. Thank you sooo much for guest designing with us at LESSology. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so beautiful Lynnda!
You really have an eye for detail!!

xox

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is super cute!!! Congrats once again!!!

~amy~ said...

wooooooooo hoooooooooo....this is soooooooo cute....love all the fun gingham!

jacirascrap said...

Esse seu pote é demais!! Muito fofo!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Okay, that is too cute! I love to see your altered art projects...so inspiring! The papers are adorable, too. Just be sure to take out the roses before you give it to Matin's bff--LOL!