11 November, 2011

11.11.11

11.11.2011...

Today is the Remembrance Day (11 November) ... It marks the anniversary of the armistice which ended the First World War (1914–18)...And each year Australians observe one minute of silence at 11 am on 11 November, in memory of those who died or suffered in all wars and armed conflicts...And each time..Each year... I would have goosebumps!!!...

Happy Friday ladies... and have a good one ...okay...



Today...am sharing a layout which was inspired by Creative Scrappers #181...





All items used are from Crate goodness... I HEART Crate!!...



Don't forget to join me and the rest over at :
2. ARTastic [and if its your 1st time... please do mention me... as I'd receive some bonus points.. :)]
for November Challenges...
 
 
Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

17 comments:

FiKenward said...

Great take on the Sketch Lynnda, like that you took the chevrons on as well, I really struggled with those but yours turned out beautifully. Have a great weekend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful lo Lynnda! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving that zigzag motion you have on here! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Your style is so unique and fun, I could stare for hours admiring your use of supplies and color.

Amelia Khalik said...

Wow sis..u nail the sketch again! Lovely2 photo's of u..looking good like always! Heart crate papers too! Awesome page! :))))

Lea said...

Beautiful layout! Love the contrasting red zig zag. And great pictures of you!!!

sandi said...

What a wonderful lo! Love everything about this!

cnelson said...

This is so LOVELY! LOVE the tradition of the minute of silence at 11:00 am on the 11th of November. It gave me chills just reading it. I will remember to do that from now on. TFS.

Ros said...

Beautifully done ... love the papers

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous page my Friend!
and I regret that neither in France or here in the US we observe that minute of silence.....

Have a terrific w-e!

Patricia said...

like this page. the colors are very beautiful.. beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Lynnda.. beautifully done :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this layout! Those zig zags rock!!!! I never knew that zig zags were called chevrons! How interesting! TFS!

Dora said...

You are the best and go so fast!
This one is stunning...again:)
Happy weekend!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I am loving all of the Crate goodies. Your LO is so gorgeous (you, too, girl!). The chevrons are amazing--so cool!

Blossom inch said...

adoi...canteknye pics...awesome page indeed sis.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one AWESOME layout Lynnda, love it!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Babe, gorgeous picsss!!!! I love that you incorporated 4 different pics, different pose, on one page :) I love the title and with your choice of papers, I think this is an elegant page, Lynnda!! Hope you had a great weekend last week! xoxo.