15 November, 2011

D is for Diary.....

It's time for another A-Z challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous... It's  D - Time...
So put on your thinking hat!!!... D... can be Doodlebug design... can be Diary... can be Doodle-ing... can be Drawing.... the choice is yours... So com'on ladies... its totally FUN... !!! I can't wait to see whats yours!!! Hop on to Scrapbookers Anonymous... for more details and inspirational too....

And for me... I decided to create a Diary for my little darling Matin...
He loves it... and he said... he can't wait to start writing...
but I said... why not keep it for 2012...well he said "okayyyy mummy!!"










[[I'm so DEAD..I only managed to create ..I think not more than 10 Xmas cards!!! = DOOMED!!]] 

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
It really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your diary...the corrugate cover looks Fabulous!!! Wonderful work!!!
:)

Marilyn said...

I'm your new follower, too!!! I'll keep in touch! Take Care!!
Hugs!!! :)

pd. thanks for the loving ;)

yyam said...

Wow! Love the diary for Matin! The corrugated cover and the monsters are just perfect together! :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow this looks totally awesome ..... great idea and the corrugated board is fabulous ..... thanks for leaving me such wonderful words on my blog .. gee!! no-one has ever called me pretty before .. thankyou !!!
and thanks for being a follower too ... love Heather x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the cardboard and loveeeeeeeeee all the Sass! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Naddy said...

hi!! cool diary for matin ;)

miss ya :)

Lalo said...

OOOHHH I LOVE it too!!! The style is so perfect for a boy...funky and cool. And how awesome that you put his photo in!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wow Lynnda!! This is precious for Matin!! So sayang to write on this beautiful diary!! Lovely work, Lynnda!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!! Take care, ya. xoxo.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

That is so creative. I just love this..
I am sure you little guy will also..

Hugs, Linda

Blossom inch said...

awesome diary and love that corrugated covers. I am sure he will love this diary...

Sudha said...

Beautiful. Love the cover too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Sarah said...

Aaaaww!!! That's sooooo cute Lynnda!! You're such a great mom to make your sweet little boy a diary!! And it's such a great diary too!! Love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a fun diary for Matin, love the texture and all the fun details!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooowwhhhh Matin has a super duper cute diary!!!! How cool is that??? I'm sure I'll guy is thrilled!!! Awesome work sis..:)))

Ros said...

Love it!! What a super Idea and great for Matin ... this will really encourage a budding writer for sure

sandi said...

Wow! Oh wow! This is absolutely fantastic! The cover is just fab and the pages are perfect! Yeah!

~amy~ said...

love all the sassy goodness!!!!

Dora said...

wow friend! Again you amaze me, this is FAbtastic, i love it!

Lea said...

What a great idea! Love the cardboard front and back and you're using one of my favorite paper lines of all time!!! Great take on the D challenge!