03 November, 2011

Gorgeous Spring

Before I start...I wanna share one happy news!!! YAY for me!!!... I was featured as the few favorites for Sketch #179 over at Creative Scrappers... I'm the happiest!!!! {LOL}

It's time for November Challenge over at ARTastic Blog Challenge....
This is the inspirational painting - Bacchus by Caravagio -  for November...

Seriously, it wasn't an easy one for me... especially with the Diva Demand bonus points.. So I decided to use embellishment to include those points on my layout!!!...
Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout.
1. Fruit or grapes on your page= 1pt
2. wine glass and or bottle on your page = 2pts [I don't drink so this is a huge challenge!!]
3. A bow = 3pts
Anyway... this is my interpretation....
I decided to use my candid photos....[[instead of my ready-posed photos!!]]


All items used are from Nook Kit[can't remember which month though! CRAP!!]
 Websters Pages and others like Lawn Fawn Stamp, Gingham ribbons.. Tim Holtz Distressed Ink and Cosmo Adhesives Chipboard...
You have until 28 November to play along with US...And if it's your first time... please do mention me... as I will receive some bonus points... CLICK on HERE


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!
It really means the world ME!

12 comments:

Blossom inch said...

first of all huge congrats and you totally rocked! Great page here and love that photo of yours. Awesome page with so many pieces of nice embellishment papers to see...gorgeous!!! Hugs

Ros said...

Congrats Miss Lynnda!! And this is a fabulous page ... so clever!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

A big congrats to you Lynnda!!! :D

Love your layout - how cool is that, you actually had that stuff to use on your page! The colourings are just like the painting too! Fab work! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on being picked as a fave!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this new lo!! Loving the papers you used and love love love the stitched title! You are rockin' that lately! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

WOW! This is soooooo GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your nomination!!!

sandi said...

A BIG congrats my friend...you go girl!!! This lo is fabulous! Love the mix...so cool looking!

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! So happy for you and it is well deserved.. Your pages rock.. I just love this one.. So many layers and yummy colors.. FABULOUS!!!

Hugs, Linda

MirjamC said...

CONGRATS!!! your lo is really gorgeous...love the papers and stitching title!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Yeasty congrats sis!!! Truly deserve! Wow look at this piece here! Seriously I would go blank looking at the photo inspiration but u did amazing!!!! Great work of art!!! :)))

Dora said...

whooohooo congrat girl!
and this is a beautiful lo!

~amy~ said...

yahoooo for your great news and LOVE the layout!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!!!!
I agree with you, the challenge looks tough but you did a fab job with the layout you made, wonderful work!