29 June, 2010

sick chook

























































I bail work today... and supposedly sleep and rest...I did... for a bit... but later I started fidgeting...so I did this LO...my last 3 photos...and also I need to get rid of old DP stock!!!...

The background DP was actually cut out by Matin... accidentally... but I hate to waste it... so... I band-aid with tiny square to make 12x12....

so here it goes...

Papers: Kaisercraft, My Minds Eye Diecut, sassafras & Collage Press
Others: Jenni Mask, My little shoebox(flowers), MME Journal Diecut(So sweet & tag), 7gypsies ticket, making memories travel journal tag, Prima marketing flower, October Afternoon tiny alpha stickers & Red Ribbon

7 comments:

Tanya Tahir said...

this is great!

Heather Jensen said...

Sad to hear you are not feeling well. Guess not too bad to scrap. hehe. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the way you play with the semi-circles, very creative!

yyam said...

So fun! Great paper save! ;)

Have a good rest!

aussiescrapper said...

I love this, and sounds like you have a little helper in Matin, Nate my boy does these sorts of mistakes too, I love the half and half effect of the papers, I am sorry you were sick today, but you know the best therapy I think is scrapping and hope you feel much better after doing this gorgeous layout. So glad I am not the only freezing soul...Melxx

Linda Robinson said...

How fun is this.. Turned out wonderful... Isn't is fun to play hookie every now and then...
Hugs, Linda

Natalie Elphinstone said...

what a fabulous idea to cut the die-cut in half like that. Brilliant!!