19 June, 2010

6 blind mice.... see how they run!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















































The title just doesn't make sense... what you think?????
I'm still busy and running like a headless chicken in the office... transition period is always the tough one... but well what can I say... if I still love to be in the corporate world... the price to PAY!!!... I kept saying... I want to quit and be SAHM... but to be honest deep inside I'm not ready at all!!... I still love and devote to what I'm doing right now... so I SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!!!.... It's been a 2 months already... Total slacken... eversince winter I have yet to exercise!!!.... No excuse... I should start next week...hmmm I said this too many times... I'm getting sick hearing it myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty.... here is the LO... nothing just plain dumb!!!... Why I did this because... I have these 6 memorable pictures that I'd always love to see.... so why not... scrap it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papers: K&Company, Sassafras, Heidi Grace, 7Gypsies, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, Websters Pages & Pinkpaislee
Others: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Meadow Green & Moonlight, Ribbons, Prima Marketing Flowers, Kaisercraft Brown Blink, KIMemories Alpha Stickers & October Afternoon Diecut Journal

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this, a round LO or round card is always pretty! Love the colors too!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi sis, love the colorful lo esp the flowers, they just pop out of d page!!! So fun!! :)

Heather Rogers said...

Such a cute LO. Great way to use all yor favorite pics. :)

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful layout and page! Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving lovely comments!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh this is fabulous. I love those flowers and the alphas. And it's great to use up so many photos on the one layout hey?!!