30 June, 2010

Its all about him.....

















































My last 2 photos... simple ones..."Its all about Syed" He is mr hubby best mate...and also a family friend... I've known him since I'm 18 yrs old and now I'm 35!!!...we fight we bitch we talk we cry... 3 of us... we can say anything and everything...without having to feel hurt or offended....our friendships is open book disclosure...so here is the simple LO...

Papers: K&Company, October Afternoon, my little shoebox & SEI
Others: K&Company poppyseed borders, little yellowbicycle journal tag, MME journal diecut & MS loop edger Punch

4 comments:

iza said...

soo sweet.i wish to have a very good fren like urs too.n this lo,sweet color.i like the background pp.do u doodle it?

yyam said...

Awww... how sweet! Love the loopy punch edge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How nice to have a friend like this! Lucky you! I love that DP, very nice LO!

Cindy Lee said...

What a FUN layout, Lynda!!