12 June, 2010

LCOM Birthday Bash Sketch #4 ~ Tara Sketch "chocolate cake layer"
























































I try to be different by punching MS loops on the circle ...a little messing though...but worth the try!!!....And I also cut the double-sided 12x12 collage press paper into 2... I wanted to see both sides of the paper....he he...greed!!!

Papers: Collage Press, Kaisercraft, October Afternoon
Others: Tim Holtz Walnut Distressed Ink, Martha Stewart Loops Edger Punch, The Girls Paperie Bird Diecuts, Martha Stewart Large Butterfly Punch, Anna Griffin Journal Tablet, KIMemories Brads, Kaisercraft Black pearl, Doodlebug Designs Loupylou Alpha Stickers & Sullivan Memory Chipboard

4 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Wow...tons of fab LO! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cool! I love that DP, it is so hard for me even to use edges punch to do corner, how do you make circle? wow! Are you from SG or Malaysia Lynnda?

Naddy said...

nice LO lynnda :)

yyam said...

I love what you did with the border punch...really adds interest! :)