10 June, 2010

doodle and scrap


































Seriously When I did this LO... it was a couple of weeks ago... just as  I received my MS Loops Edger Punch... and I picked up some bargain DPs from LINCRAFT...
... Anyway... I was testing the punch right... and then ... I said... why would I waste... lets just scrap this and may be doodle... Spontaneously... I just pick up whatever I could grab in front of me... I think it only took me 30 minutes to put this LO together... so its nothing great stick & pin...I would say!!!... he he he

Papers: Kaisercrafts, Bella, K&Company Poppy Seed & SEI (Cupcakes)
Others: Making Memories Alpha, My Minds Eye Journal, Sassafras Borders Stickers, Ribbon & Martha Stewart Loops Edger Punch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great layout! In only 30 min. that's impressive!

iza said...

for a 30 min lo,that was great.love ur style.fun...

Heather Rogers said...

Such a cute Lo Lynnda. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey Lynnda, I LOVE this layout! LOVE the photo, guess what, that's where I was from! I LOVE the Merlion, and I LOVE Singapore!