06 June, 2010

Mum's cooking

























































Hardly...Am not masterchef... but I love to cook... and am bless that both mr hubby and son do love my cooking although I still do hear negative remarks and comments from mr hubby... but all good and well.. I supposed it'd make me a better cook... My hubby took this picture whilst I'm in action in the kitchen... what not??? mr hubby said "Don't you think you're little over-dressed for the Kitchen"...I said well have too... hun... ha ha ... As if....

Anyway...

Papers: Kindred Spirit & K&Company
Others: Tattered Angels-Tigerlily, HeidiSwapp sandpaper, Little House(American Crafts), Bigger House(Kathy Martin), Martha Stewart Scalloped Tag Punch(for the fences), My Minds eye tree, K&Company Journal Tag, K&Company Poppy Seed borders & Doodlebug designs Alpha

2 comments:

yyam said...

So cute! Love all the little houses!

P/s: Cooking is like crafting...you get better with practice! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey Lynnda, hope you feeling better and no more nightmare! Sorry for not being too active here. I am on the road the past 2 days and 2 more to go, will be back here once I settled down in Vegas!