04 June, 2010

LCOM ~ Sketch #39 - Darlene





































There are so many things happened at work... and I've been swamped...totally drained...I've been having nightmares... seriously no joke... Mr Hubby said... I even talked in sleep about my WORK!!!...sad and pathetic...

Anyway... I've made a couple of LOs... sadly I do not have 2 minutes to stick them up on my blog!!!...I did miss couple of challenges...but I managed just on time for this... from LCOM

Papers: Websters Pages, Collage Press
Others: Tattered Angels-Tigerlily, Making Memories(used packaging), LittleYellowBicycle Journal Tablet, Making Memories gafer tape, Tim Holtz-Brick Fire Distressed Ink, doodledesign alpha sticker & Butterfly from Spotlight

4 comments:

Mazlina said...

Nice picture, where is this? Like how you cut up the pictures. Gorgeous colors too :))

Lynnda said...

Hey Mazlina THANKS... this is Bruny Island... in Tasmania... beautiful place ... you should go... xx

yyam said...

Really lovely work Lynnda! Love that you upcycled! And love your photo treatment! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Great page sis, and the usage of MM packaging is creative..:)