07 June, 2012

When I say I do...

Hello... and it's Thursday... what I love about Thursday are... One: Greys Anatomy ...and Two: I know tomorrow is Friday...and its dress down day @work... {he he he}

Okay back to business... This layout was inspired by Anna Cupboard June Sketch Challenge 2012
1st time playing along...
Here is the sketch:
Cheeky me... here is another layout...using my wedding photo...
 ancient I should say... 12 September 2003

 
 Most items used are from October Afternoon[mix]



Don't forget to join the fun over @LESSology
LESSology Challenge #15 : Bookend



Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo



12 comments:

Ros said...

Beautiful!! You look so lovely

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout...you cheeky girl you:)

FiKenward said...

Great page Lynnda, lovely take on the sketch. Interesting journalling I would never have thought to have journalled along that train of thought, I would have said something like bitter cause I can no longer behave like Im single...lol Just kidding love my husband as well. Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS!!! Look at you!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love love love the colors, the paint and how you did that title!!!!

cnelson said...

Absolutely STUNNING!

Amelia Khalik said...

Aaaahhhh..such a classic photo eehhh. Love the red paint splat sis and the journalling..so sweet!!! :))))

Unknown said...

What an amazing page. You look so beautiful my friend.. I LOVE that photo.

Hugs~

Sue Althouse said...

Your wedding clothes are amazing! Lovely page!

Lalo said...

Okay love this layout as always. Ohh and that photo is too cute you two look fabulous!!! And almost ten years and you still look the same :)

Ella Swan said...

Just amazing my friend!! Love this page!!! Full of hope and colour!!

Karen B. said...

Love the bright colors here and how they play off the silver in your attire.

Marilyn said...

Love this, Lynda!!! you look so lovely and the colours are fantastic
Beautiful!!!! Take care my friend!
Hugs!! :)