26 June, 2012

Happy Bday.... Tuesday!

Hey Hey Hey....!!!

Tuesday huh... !! Yep... I'm lucky...coz today I managed to work from home...{{Yippee}}

Well.. I created 2 cards...

The 1st card was inspired by Retro Sketches #17
The Sketch:
And here is my take...
Okay... that's ONE... and here is my 2nd Card....
I used American Crafts for both cards...the 1st one is Dear Lizzy Neapolitan & 2nd one is by Amy Tangerine Collection...
What do you think??? Nice?? he he...Nah joking!!!.

 

Don't forget to join the LESSology Challenge #15: Bookends .... It's fun..and the prize is AWESOME too...EAD Designs $25 Gift Certificate... Woohoo...



Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

16 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Both cards are terrific Lynnda! The one for RetroSketches is so bright and HAPPY! So glad you played along with us this week!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cute and so striking!!!! Love love love them both! :D

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely cards, such fun and happy colors!

Rachael Funnell said...

These 2 Cards FANTASTIC....
Also! THANKS so very much for all your lovely Sweet Comments you leave over my blog.... You really do say the sweetest things & is very much appreciated♥♥♥♥♥ & right back at you!!

Lea said...

Cute cards! Love the bright colors on both and how you did bday on the first one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are amazing!! These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the colors!!!!

yyam said...

Oooh...such bright and happy cards! :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful bright, happy cards, Lynnda!! Loveee yellowwww!! :)

Dora said...

Those are amazing great colors!

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!!! You know I love them both...especially the 2nd one because of that SWEET jar!

Karen B. said...

So bright and cheery, I love that I can find this kind of inspiration here!

Unknown said...

Just look at these happy card. Well done!

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy, fun and fabulous!!!!

FiKenward said...

These are both so beautifully sweet.

Ella Swan said...

Stunning cards my friend - sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Love them both :)

Ros Crawford said...

Fab cards ...