06 June, 2012

Bookend...LESSology Challenge #15...

Hump Day... And...
The LESSology fun has begun...we're up to Challenge #15: Bookend...
Tell you what...
I've been meaning to do bookends for my girly trashy corner{SPOOKY!!!...Telepathy, I dare say!!}.... Okay...let's confess...that's my "dark-side" I love reading trashy novels...before I go to bed...
I know I know!!![beetroot red!]..Oh well...everyone has their own "vice" eh!!!...[[he he he]]

This is how I altered my bookends...
Oh well...Not just a paper hoarder but I'm officially a "recycle hoarder" too!!!
This is the clothing tag from Matin's shirt
oh yeah...I bought these bookends from a $2 shop..{bargain perfect for crafty}
 


I can't wait to see how the Bookend challenge inspires YOU!


Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo




18 comments:

yyam said...

Oooooh...love your bookends Lynnda! Super fun! And I just LOVE the way you play with colours! Trashy novels eh? *lol*

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are fab!! You'd never know that there was a clothing tag used - it looks so "professional"!!! :D

Lalo said...

"girly trashy corner"...Oh lynnda your such fun!!! Oh and these bookends are so bright and fun too!!!
I've been looking for a good book to read. Might try one of your picks :)

Dora said...

Wow you did an amazing job on this one!

Shahrul Niza said...

They really look so sweeeet, LOVE the lollipop colors! Super fun to have 'the girl with the green scarf' on the cover :)).

~amy~ said...

Love them....chuckling about your trashy bookend:)

Ella Swan said...

Wow great job here Lynnda these look really cool!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am sooooooooooooo in LOVE with these!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that "Happy Trashy Corner"!!!! Just LOVE it!!!!!!! These are awesome girl!!!

sandi said...

Wow! These are fabulous! They look soooooooooo nice. Love them!

Amelia Khalik said...

Super awesome sis! Love em to bits!!! :))))

Heather Jacob said...

hello beautiful ... this is amazing ... such a fun and happy and colorful project ... love it all xoxo

cnelson said...

How FUN are these?!!! LOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Those trashy ends are simply adorable... great choice of vibrant colours on your selections.
I luv reading before I go to bed too - it relaxes my mind after hours in my craft room trying to do more than one thing at a time.. LOL!
Enjoy your day~

Tamika said...

Those are cool!

FiKenward said...

Fantastic idea, and they are super cute as well and how cool are the labels...lol. Ummmm does this mean I also have to be red faced as well, I LOVE trashy novels, okay I love to read in general all sorts of novels but yep definitely love trashy as well, my fave is historial romance so we are both red faced together.

Unknown said...

These look amazing. You are so darn creative.. I love these..

Hugs~

Naddy said...

cool altered book ends :)

Marilyn said...

FABULOUS!!!! love it!!
Hugs! :)