11 June, 2012

Thanks... Foggy has disappeared!!!

Today... is a Public Holiday here in Melbourne... It's Queens Birthday!!!...

Some...happy news....{{Couldn't be any happier!!!}}
One: My Bff layout was featured photos over @Colorful Creations Ning site
Two: Being chosen as one of the 5 featured winners over @Bird is the Word : Look/See Challenge
Three: May Challenge Winners over @Once Upon A..Sketch

Good start for a Monday....!!!

I did not get any layout done... but managed to whip some cards..
This card was inspired by the sketch over @CardPatterns : Sketch 169...and
I've also decided to link this up over @Lawnscaping Challenge #35: Patterned Paper
PP: Websters Pages
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals


Don't forget to join the LESSology Challenge #15: Bookends It's fun..and the prize is AWESOME too...EAD Designs $25 Gift Certificate... Woohoo...

Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

20 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Yayyyy to all the good news! You've been very productive lah sis. I am so lazy nowadays. Cant even get myself to whip a decent layout sometimes. Love the card. The combination of yellow n orange is stunning! :)))

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. Just looking at it makes me smile.. Congrat to you on all your wins.. You rock my friend..

Hugs~

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats on all your wins!!!! Love your interesting detailed work on the way you designs your cards / layouts.....

Lalo said...

Another bright happy card...and congrats on all the good news!!! What a way to start a Monday!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Every where I look...I see your name!!!! It's GREAT...well done, you:):):) Lovely start to your week!!!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eek! I love everything about this card, Lynnda! The bold colors, the layout. Fabulous, my friend!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hooray for all the good news, too! :) You're on a roll!

~amy~ said...

awesome start for the week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyy for all the good news!! And I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! I love love love those flowers!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm happy for you Lynnda!
Great card!

yyam said...

Oooooh...such a bright and cheery card! Congrats on your hat trick! Awesome sauce! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous happy and bright card too!

Ros said...

Lady you are hard to keep up with ... another lovely cheerful card

Karen B. said...

wow, just look at that bright, awesome card, i love it!

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love, love, love this! Yeah!

Laurel Beard said...

Umm. wow That is all I have to say. Wow! Your pieced card is fantastic! I love the flowers and leaves! Love the layering and texture! This is fantastic!!!! Congrats on all your wins and thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping for our challenge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving this fun and happy creation!

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh I love this - so yellow!!

melania deasy said...

Pretty, cute and adorable!! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

whoistracy said...

What a fun, FUN card! Love those bright colors. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!