27 June, 2012

K.L. Trip.... Jan 2012...

YAY... It's middle of the week... I can smell the weekend...getting a little stronger!!!
He He He...


I did this ... layout...JUST NOW...Yep... it's fresh...and I blog live too!!!

This layout was inspired by Creative Scrappers Sketch # 212


All items used are American Crafts Amy Tangerine Collection ....




Don't forget to join the LESSology Challenge #15: Bookends .... It's fun..and the prize is AWESOME too...EAD Designs $25 Gift Certificate... Woohoo...
 
 

Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo


13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is great - love the chevron paper & those flower behind??? Fussy cut??? Nah...surely not???!!!! They're neat, anyways! Yep, weekend is a-l-m-o-s-t here:):):) Did I tell you I love visiting your blog lately!!!!!???!!!!!

sandi said...

Oh how sweet! Love the scalloped edge with the plane and cloud on this cheerful, fun lo! Such happy pics too!

Lalo said...

Nice "fresh" layout...heeheehee!!!

yyam said...

Love how you work those patterns and colours! And how fun are those pics! Awesome work! :)

Lea said...

Super fun layout! Love all the paper and how you framed the whole thing out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the paint...and loving the little airplane!! GORGEOUS!

Blossom inch said...

very nice and if I know I will make some time and see you la babe!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty page with lots of fun element!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your page dearest Lynnda!
Both the layering and the design just ROCK!!

Thank You for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

Love this page my friend. It has such a happy feel to it that it makes me smile..

Hugs~

FiKenward said...

As always you page are always filled with fun and colour, great use of elements here Lynnda.

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous layout - love all the fussy cut leaves and flowers and the yellow pop!!

Marilyn said...

Love the airplane and the cloud,so cute!!
Wonderful page!! love all the fussy cutting here!! Have a lovely weekend my friend! :) Hugs!!