28 June, 2012

Unwritten...

Hey...Ladies...
I was invited to be the guest designer over at Scrap It With A Song blog challenge!:)
Thank you so much ...I'm truly honoured...
Based on the song "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield..
my theory on this song is... the uncertain/impromptu decision I made when I decided to get married....Okay ~ a little story about me... From the word GO... I was never the girl who ever believe in falling in love with a MAN and eventually ends with a happy ending....throughout my life I have only 2 boyfriends...[those 2 are the one I've spent more time with] [[not counted the ones I've dated... he he he....]]I'm more of a girl... who looks beyond good looking as part of the major criteria...What I really see in my DH is a Man who’s very responsible, practical and a MAN who can be a good FATHER to my children...I only fell in love with DH ...after my marriage... it grew more and more as the days goes by... and I'm gladly dare say... I am still in love with him...[auuuwww!] ..Honestly I am not a romantic/touc-hy/love-y/dove-y person either... So there you go... that’s ME....
So thus this is how I interpret my layout which features another wedding photo *winks*
So come on join me and play along....HERE

This layout sketch was inspired by
All items used from Lilybee ~ Victoria Park Collection



Don't forget to join the LESSology Challenge #15: Bookends .... It's fun..and the prize is AWESOME too...EAD Designs $25 Gift Certificate... Woohoo...

Thank you so much ladies... for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

17 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Beautiful page! Love the colors and the black accents.

Lizzy Hill said...

Aaawwww...that is soooo sweet. And THIS LO is sooo sweet ~ especially LOVE your flag & the bling on it....& the 'ticked' list ~ neat idea!!!!!:):):) Have a good weekend:):)

Unknown said...

You my friend are the scrapbook queen. I just love this. I love that photo of you guys..

Hugs~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a sweet story!!!! Mine is I "Swore" I would NEVER EVER EVER get married again after Adam's Dad and I divorced...well.. you know my story now... Mrs. Brian Wolek... lol!!

I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! I love love love the Lily Bee banner and papers... and lol... I just made a DT lo tonight (for something in July) with that SAME background paper! LOL!!!!

Just beautiful my friend... I love it!!!!

Denise Price said...

Great take on the sketch! I like how you incorporated such a wide variety of elements into the simple design of the sketch.

Blossom inch said...

awwww....nice page my dear, very nicely done!

yyam said...

what a sweet page. And I love reading about your love story too! :)

Sarah said...

that's a fab page! I love the banner over the beautiful picture of you two! Your story is very sweet and touching too! When my husband asked me out on a date I told him no! lol because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and didn't want anything to do with men at the time...funny how things work out though! I'm so glad he kept asking me!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Romantic and fabulous!!!!

FiKenward said...

That is such a sweet story, thank you for sharing it. I'm a little the same and have to agree which each parsing you whilst other seem to fall out of love I tend to be the opposite. I think each year my feelings for my husband go from strength to strength, I think that is the key to a marriage surviving. Beautiful layout to commemorate this story.

FiKenward said...

Oh and I forgot to say Congrats on the GDT position, they will be lucky to have you.

Heather Jacob said...

OMG this is stunning !!!!! such a striking and magical page .... hey and thanks for your comment on my blog ... you are so descriptive with your words I could hear you fall (thud) LOL .... love ya x

Dora said...

It is a stunning page, you both look gorgeous!

Marilyn said...

So romantic and beautiful!!! love the lovely pic!!! fabulous work!!
Hugs!! :)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ....

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous page!

Ella Swan said...

Very beautiful layout & congrats on your GDT!!