03 October, 2012

LESSology Challenge #19 ~Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Okay... I'm feeling a little better....Thanks for all the well wishes....{xoxo}
Even though... I've been sick...I still do my daily exercise...[pat on my back!]
I love the feeling after my 32 minutes of non-stop elliptical trainer...
Feels so good...I feel like I'm free from all problems...one way of keeping my sanity!...
My Wednesday rambling ...
Today.. it's my turn to share... my LESSology #19 Mirror Mirror on the wall Project!!!...
I decided to go simple this time... One of my mate is expecting... that is how I got the idea!!!
For the upcycle I used Prima Marketing packaging..turned it to a TAG...
using my new PTI Tag die-cut...
Tadaa... I made a card...
I'm enjoying the pastel colors I used here...
a little different than my usual...bright & vibrant colors!!!
I loaded it up with MME Nostalgia Collection and my all-time fave Lawn Fawn stamps...
So can you spot my little cute mirror...
I ripped this off from one of my old hair-band!..can you spy a little dented??
Well I can't wait to see what everyone will creates....
So please play along with US @ LESSology...October sponsor is SPELLBINDERS....
Awesome isn't it!!!...
The winner of this challenge will win a Spellbinders Nestabilities set and pouch. Design team member Julie Tucker-Wolek has also added in an Artbin Magnetic Die Storage Case for the winner. Now this is one awesome prize, don't you think? :)
Thank you so much.. for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

 

19 comments:

lisa said...

That is soooooooo cute. Love your take on this : )
xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Great take on this challenge ... love the little tag!

Brandi said...

Glad your feeling better. This has got to be one of my favorite cards of yours. I have always loved that LF set and loooooved how you paper pieced it in polka dots!

sandi said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Love the tag and how well it blends in with your beautiful card. Looks awesome.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Lynnda!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee what you did with that tag and LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that cute sentiment!!!! And YAY for feeling better!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Glad that you're feeling better...and you still exercise...you go girl!

Love the bun in the oven card:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cute!!! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now!!! xo

Sue Althouse said...

Great card, and I love that spellbinders set!

Ella Swan said...

What a lovely layered up card Lynnda! And such a cute and tiny little mirror!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Glad to hear you are feeling much better! Love the bun in the oven card....
TFS Lynnda!

Lalo said...

So cute Lynnda and I love your up-cycle...I save all those pretty packing too (I think I may be a hoarder) :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is totally fun Lynnda!!!!

Dora said...

This is so creative, love the colors, and love your tiny mirror!

FiKenward said...

This is really cute, not only the stamped image but the little quote as well. Great up cycle their as well, Im sure she will be please and I do like the muted tones. Glad to hear you a feeling better.

yyam said...

Awesome. Love this happy project! :)

Marilyn said...

Wow love the tag you did...great idea!!! This is sooo cute!!!
Hugs!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Love this. It looks amazing with the packaging from prima

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh no, I've been MIA too long - didn't know you've been poorly. SO glad your feeling better though!! How clever to make a tag of the packaging, looks really neat on this sweet card! Mwah mwah mwah!

jacirascrap said...

ótimo reaproveitamento...e ficou lindo!