21 October, 2012

After Lunch with BFF....

Hey Hey Hey....
Full -on.... !! This is what happened ...when you have an 8 years old boy!!!
 
How you ladies??? I feel like ages... do you miss me like I do? {coughing!!}
 
 
Okay without further a do... {he he ..sounds so formal eh!!}
This layout was inspired by ScrapFit: Step Class #9: Paper Piecing
 
And I decided to link this up over @Colorful Creations Palette 7 - Pretty Pastels
{supporting my mate DT Fi}
 
 
 
Paper: Basic Grey Paper Cottage
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
 
 
 
Pastel is so NOT me... so what do you think...Did I nail it????
I need feedback!!!....[I'm easy...!]
 
I did not sleep at all on Saturday...
I just can't.... tired of tossing and turning I managed to do 4 layouts....{PHEW!!}
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to join US over @LESSology Challenge #19~ Mirror Mirror on the wall...
 
Thank you so much.. for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo
 

17 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

4 layouts? U super woman!!! awesome background sis! and i love this lo size. Might want to try creating more of this size. Thanks for sharing sis! :)))

Keren Tamir said...

cool background and LO!! love it!!

Denise Price said...

Great page--I especially like the background!

~amy~ said...

awesome layout...love the paper airplanes:)

Creations by Shirl said...

This is a cool background, love those paper airplanes zooming around...
Gorgeous layout Lynnda!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the circles, the banner and LOVING the placemat tag!!!!!

Unknown said...

Another amazing page my friend. Lots of great elements. And I love the cute banner.

Hugs~

Sue Althouse said...

That is a fun page, and I love the circles. I think you handled the pastel really well. Also not my favorite colors to work with.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your layout... so beautiful.

Sending blog hugs from Japan!

Blossom inch said...

wah!! 4 layouts!!! you really a super scrapper! Great page and love the pic and I can see you typed your journal using the typewriter. Awesome!!! I have not done this size of layout before may be should try one day and thanks for sharing! xx

Ashley Horton said...

What a fun layout, Lynnda!! Love the painted circles in the background and the fun banner!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

yyam said...

Ooooh...so cute! Love your awesome paper piecing. Love the artsy background! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabbo layout! Love this so much! :D

Karen B. said...

Super fun movement on your page.

Ella Swan said...

Sorry you can't sleep! Me too!! You have been soooo productive! Yup I think you nailed this - maybe not so pale pastel but ice cream colours which are nicer :)))) Very pretty!!

Lanette said...

I just love the paper airplanes thank you so much for sharing with us at ScrapFIT!

sandi said...

What a neat looking lo! Great pic and background!