26 October, 2011

The Wall Art Challenge over @ LESSology....

Hello ladies... today I want to share something a little different than the usual...
I did a wall art and I really like it... HAH!!!... I think I am going to get this framed up... Playing along with LESSology ...Challenge #4 - The Wall Art Challenge....
*Recycled/Upcycled - corrugated cardboard received parcels*

What do you think ladies???

Most items used are MME - lost & found 2 ...except for Stamps- stampin up[wins from Amy Tsuruta] and Jenni Bowlin Butterflies

I would love to see you guys...playing along with US over @Scrapbookers Anonymous...
The October Challenge for Scrapbookers Anonymous is to create a layout ... using your die cut machine... to create as the embellishment..or a journal tag... anything... your mind is the ocean!!!... And don't forget to play along with US for the C- Challenge... to see more hop on to Scrapbookers Anonymous....


Don't forget to join me over at ARTastic October challenge.... and if it's your 1st time... please do mention ME... [I'll get some bonus points!]..hugss!!

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

24 comments:

~amy~ said...

i.love.it....how fun is that?! We're thinking alike:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Lynnda! I loveeeeeee the cardboard and those BUTTERFLIES! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Jacob said...

yes yes yes !!!!!! I just adore this .... so spectacular and those colours are magic .... an amazing piece of ART ... hugz x

Dara Lynn said...

Fantastic outcome!!! Perfect choice of paper line too!

cnelson said...

I could not LOOOOOVE this more! EVERYTHING about this is PHENOMENAL!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

I think it's awesome!!!! Love the banner!!! It's my current craze too! lol...:))))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I think it is fun and amazing!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love, love, love...and you included my fave color (yellow). Gorgeous wall art. Thanks for playing with us at LESSology. :)

Katy said...

This is awesome! Love the butterflies and colors!

Heather Jensen said...

Love it Lynnda! That is one of my favorite lines of paper. :)
Hugs~

Linda R. said...

Well I just LOVE this.. Your rocked this challenge girly..

Hugs, Linda

Sabrina said...

Lynnda, this is gorgeous!! A very precious art piece.. one of your best, I can see it was beautifully done. Love it!! =)

Blossom inch said...

I think it is fabulous sis..gorgeous embellishments and really beautiful...!

yyam said...

It's beautiful Lynnda! Love the corrugated base and the beautiful banners and butterflies! Just sooooooooooooo awesome girl! Love it! :)

Thanks for joining us at LESSology! :)

sandi said...

Love this! Sooooooooooooo eye-catching! The cardboard looks fab and I love the colors! Perfect!

Dora said...

This is absolutely amazing, beautiful, I love it, it is gorgous!

Sarah said...

This is stunning Lynnda!! I absolutely adore the corrugated frame!! I haven't been around blog land lately, but I'm glad I stopped by yours today! It was definitely worth it! *hugs*
Sarah

Lalo said...

I really like too!!! The color, the patters, the texture...EVERYTHING!!! Oh and I have to point out the awesome saying. Perfect for hanging on a wall where everyone can see it :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely stunning! Wow - you have really done a fantastic job with these colours!!! Fabulous work! :D

Jocelyn Olson said...

I think it's *very* cool! I am totally digging how you're using the cardboard in some of your projects lately...you are so creative!

Mrouh said...

I cant't think... sorry:-) I'm speechless. Sooo amazing!

lisa said...

Fantastic Lynnda. There's just something about corrugated card. I love it. : )
Thanks for playing with us at LESSology xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is stunning! I love the colors and papers and all those fabulous banners. Totally gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

Katy said...

Congratulations! This is an awesome piece!