21 October, 2011

Blue....

Woohoo.... it's Friday... I'm the most happiest!!!...I'm going to watch a movie ... so catch later...
Happy Friday girlfriends!!!...Enjoy your  weekend eh....

This is my supa-express card... inspired by Monday Mojo 211...it's my 1st time ...
This X'mas card...is a little different... its a BLUE ones... just like smurfette!!!... I don't quite like it... but HECK... here it is....

 Still over-obsessed with MME...


I would love to see you guys...playing along with US over @Scrapbookers Anonymous...
The October Challenge for Scrapbookers Anonymous is to create a layout ... using your die cut machine... to create as the embellishment..or a journal tag... anything... your mind is the ocean!!!... And don't forget to play along with US for the C- Challenge... to see more hop on to Scrapbookers Anonymous....


Don't forget to join me over at ARTastic October challenge.... and if it's your 1st time... please do mention ME... [I'll get some bonus points!]..hugss!!



Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh I love the non-traditional look...perfection my dear!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW!! I am IN LOVE with this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and that ribbon is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

So FAB! LOVE the colors! Hope you enjoyed the movie!

Creations by Shirl said...

pretty card Lynnda -
love those socks!

Ros said...

Another super cute card too! Girlie you amaze me!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis..i think the blue is gorgeous! Nice what! :))))

Sudha said...

Beautiful.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Lalo said...

I LOVE blue for Christmas...growing up we always had a blue tree, my parents still put up a blue tree every year. This is a super cute card...loving the cut out to hang the socks and thanks for the vote...YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Theresa said...

OOh. i love the colors. very unique.
Happy Friday to you!!!! hope you are enjoying your movie.
hugs.
=)

Dora said...

Wow I love this one love the big bow amazing!

Deb Hickman said...

Cute card, love the big bow and the sweet little stockings. Have a good weekend.xxxx

sandi said...

Love the colors for this. Looks so cute! You're going to have your cards done in no time!!!!!!!!

jacirascrap said...

aH...que delícia ver as meias em seu bonito cartão!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card with these cute stockings!!
How awesome!!

yyam said...

This is soooooo lovely! Love that big blue bow! :)

Unknown said...

You rocked this sketch.. And once again you made those stockings look so cute.. I love it..



Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another lovely card with cute stockings, love that gorgeous big bow!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The non-traditional colors look amazing! It's funny how the last card looked so cute with the stockings, but here, they look so elegant. Love that ribbon!