26 August, 2011

Recipe Album

Hello and Happy Friday ladies... Tired as I may... I decided to try my "luck" for the DT post over at Lessology.... I did a recipe album for an overdue pressie for one of my girlie... Since shes a crafter as well... I've decided... not to embellish them too much...part of the criteria LESS-O-LOGY.... 
Okay since Lessology is a challenge site which incorporated... green - GREEN IS GOOD!! Thus the project must include at least one upcycled item ... I decided to rip off my shipment parcel that I've received [every month for MYNOOK kit] .. to form the corrugated as the based for my album covers... back and front...so here is my lessology green project!!! ..Perfect too for a LESS Project... I did not use much embellies... mostly shapes... punches... distressed ... and colors....

[[The Raw material... from my parcel- Upcycled onto the album cover]]

The Front cover..




The Back cover
The tags


 *Most items used are from MME... others like TH distressed ink... AC thickers... Zutter... twine and MS Puncher*


Don't forget to join in the fun with me over at August ARTastic Challenge..**Please ladies... if its your 1st time playing along...please do mention ME...hugs...hugs**



...And Of course please don’t forget to join me as well...over at Scrapbookers Anonymous August Challenge…Remember we have new challenge and ME sponsoring the Prize for August...$25 2peasinabucket gift vocher....for grabs.... dont wait...play along...


Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!

16 comments:

Lea said...

Oh Lynnda I love this! It's so fun and that cover is fantastic! Good luck with the DT call!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Your album is so fun & colorful Lynnda. I love that you recycled the corrugaged parcel and used it on the cover. The colorful tags and twine are a nice added touch too.

Thank you so much for auditioning for the LESSology DT. :)

yyam said...

Woohoo! From trash to treasure! Such an awesome project Lynnda!!!!
Love the happy colours! :)

Thanks for trying out for the LESSology design team! :)

cnelson said...

This could not be cuter! LOVE it!

papertrails leaver said...

this is so cute! Love the recylced goodness! I think your friend will like it! Good luck with the DT! :-) Amy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooo loving that you are giving our DT a go!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all the colors and the cardboard pieces! :):):):):):):):):)

Ros said...

Beautiful!! and so 'green' ... your friend will love this ... good luck X

JulieJ said...

Great little album.

Unknown said...

Oh my heavens.. This is so cute. I think its a shoe in. Good luck my friend. Your work is awesome..

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, another lovely zutter project, totally cool! I got mine last week, but still in the box, I really need to get some action going!
Good luck my friend!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh that is just SA-WEET! Amazing, my friend!! Love the colors, love the papers, love that it's "green." Good luck!!

Theresa said...

great idea Lynnda. love the mini book and the look of the cardboard.
good luck. you do rock!!!! =)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love this Lynnda! I have just voted on the poll and left a comment - you are winning - yay!!! I hope you win - I love yours the best anyway - it's so funky and retro, hey. Awesome work and a big congrats for getting as far as you have anyway! :D

sandi said...

Love this! You've put sooooooooooooo much into this! So nice and bright, cheerful, and upbeat!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lynnda, this is indeed a hard work!! Beautiful album certainly!! I just realized I have missed a lot here.. you have created so many beautiful precious things... Good for you, and a visit to your blog brings smile to my face.. all pretty babe!! :)))

Naddy said...

beautiful :)