15 August, 2011

Best Day...

Tired Monday for me... Anyhoo... I'm sharing a very simple layout I did for Sketchy Thursdays 8.11...I love the sketch... I think I'm gonna use this sketch more for my future layouts... To see the revealed sketch HOP on HERE...




Most items are from lilybee Happily Lost, AC Thickers, MS Puncher, Basic Grey Buttons and Twine


Don't forget to join in the fun with me over at August ARTastic Challenge..**Please ladies... if its your 1st time playing along...please do mention ME...hugs...hugs**


...And Of course please don’t forget to join me as well...over at Scrapbookers Anonymous August Challenge

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!

15 comments:

yyam said...

Nicely done! Love the colours and mix of patterns.

Hope Tuesday's better for you! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this Lynnda! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving those circles! Thanks sooooooo much my friend for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!! You are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very lovely, you and the layout!!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

I'm always tired too nowdays!!! Hahaha..i could sleep all day! Anyway this is a sweet simple layout. Love the colors sis..like always!! :)))

Ros said...

Beautifully done again ... so pretty

Sarah said...

This is beautiful! and I totally agree with you, that sketch is awesome too!

sandi said...

Wow! This is fab! Love what you did with the sketch!

Unknown said...

I just love how the red pops against the yellow. So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week! xoxo

Blossom inch said...

oh my what a lovely pics and totally agree with you the sketch is awesome. Loving the color as well!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Yup Lynnda, the sketch is fabulous!! It has many rooms for exploration depending on creativity. And I think you did well with the sketch, simple yet stunning!! And that photo of yours, ewww that is Gorgeous you! Enjoy your day, babe!! I can't wait for Friday! lol.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous layout, I love all the circles and I love your page on Matin in the post below too - the circles and the alphas look awesome. And I hear you about the weekends going so fast, I have a 4 day weekend every week but it still feels like I work full-time!!!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous,love the colours..xxxx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super fun and how cool are those circles? Especially the ones punched out of the same patterned paper! Cool!

Mazlina said...

Nicely done lynda! Love the circles

alexandra s.m. said...

great page!
You're such a beautiful lady!!

xox