08 December, 2010

Color chrissy cone

Aunty P is visiting me today....can last at least a week or more... ggggrrrraarrgghhh.... Workload is suicidal now(I have to finish before I go for my leave!!!)... Seriously...this afternoon... I said to my BOSS...do you have a GUN?? ....If you do....Please SHOOT ME...now!!!...You think IT is Fun industry!!!! That's understatement!!!....Its so utterly( I SO want to be RUDE!!!) BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...Its getting into ME....

Anyway...Anyhow....I just need to vent OUT my BIG FRUSTRATION!!!....

I had so much fun making this CONE project inspired by DORA....I did a very simple ones... Matin is going to give this to his bestie girlfriend in class as Chrissy pressie...He chose the pp and elements...He said, "Mommy please no flowers....I just want colors and make it really SIMPLE...Yes...he is very BOSSY with me....

So here is my take for Yvonne GBC ~ Dora Dekker's CONE challenge




Papers: Sassafras
Others: Prima Marketing POMPOM, Basic Grey Buttons and ribbons....

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

girlie...I hope to meet up with you one day...I love your enthusiasm...I always chuckle when I read through your posts...okay, LOVE your cone...I hope to play this weekend:)

Karen Williams said...

What a cute idea- such a sweet gift

yyam said...

Stay positive...keep calm and carry on....even the longest day must come to an end....:)

Love your happy cone! Love the sassiness and the colourful buttons! He's gonna win points with the gal! ;)

What a fabulous take on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing along! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Take it easy sis..think abt 'holiday!!'. Perhaps that wud cheer d mood a little! hehehe. oohhh wow..such a pretty cone! i'm sure the girls will squirm in delight!! :))

Dora said...

ow but I love it, it is a beautiful cone!
Love the sparkling colors!
Thanks for playing!

cnelson said...

BIG HUGS!! Fantabulous cone!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Love your cone, Lynnda!! I totally understand how you feel. I am a full-time working lady too and having a hectic schedule now. Hope you can manage. Take care dear :) Hugs.

Jessy Christopher said...

Hey girly! Work will never end, all we can do a to do our best and move on. Anyway it's good to vent out! That is a pretty cone filled with yummy goodies :) I am sure Matin's gf gonna love it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe...can TOTALLY relate girl!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee the cone!! Such fun colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

my dear.. take it cool :)... just a few more days before bliss lol. Good that you craft to vent your frustration..

my my my.. you continue to craft gorgeously irregardless of the weather condition..

Gorgeous creation! I am sure Matin bestie would love this too :)

btw... i m hvg nigtmares, but with my hormones too lol