Besides packing... counting down on my holidays... I am MOJOLESS at the moment...(ONE Layout still half-way thru on my desk!!)
Hence when I saw Julie is tagging me... I'm so happy....YAY... thanks Julie... for having me in your thoughts...!!!A good break from scrapping post....
List of Fours!
Julie Wolek tagged me to do the list of fours.
It's really a fun way to get to know your
fellow bloggers a little better, so here we go....
1. Four shows that you watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Criminal Minds
- Vampire Diaries
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My son
- My Hubby
- My mom
- My life
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
- Exactly right!
- Oh really
- That’s good
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
- Never give up
- Nothing is impossible
- Move on
- Forgive always
One of my FAVORITE quotes:
My Mom used to say, every challenge in your life helps you to grow.
5. Four places you would like to go:
- USA again(now I have more friends to see)
- Eastern Europe
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Whipped up pancake for Matin
- Had lunch and tea with good family friends
- Watch Ben 10 with Matin
- Staring at my new Cuttlebug Machine
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- Moving to my new house
- Driving my new car
- Matin in Grade one in a new school next year
- Boxing Day Xmas Sale
8. Four things you love about winter:
- Comfy food
- Snuggle up tight with Matin and Mr Hubby
- Sit at home and scrap
9. Tag four people to play along: