11 September, 2010

Scrap the Girls ~ My New Short Skirt

Here is my 1st challenge with Scrap the girls.... Main Criteria...some thing new or first and use a white card stock...both checked!!!

Totally coincidence... I remember it was a public holiday here in Australia... I think it was ANZAC Day... I bought the skirt from Witchery a day before... best part is... SALE ~ 75% off..and last piece... I said... why not...even if I don't like... I'd still wear it, mostly around home... but when I put...Mr Hubby said... you look like 18!!!... "I gave him the look and said "WHATEVER!!" ...  "how come you are full of compliment ??? he replied, did it bug you???... I said yes... because you said I'm 18... feels more like sarcasm... he then said... it's hard to please you eh... all I wanted is to compliment YOU.... LOL... poor fella....

Papers: AC White Weave Card Stock and Sassafras
Others, MM Scrapbook paint Lipstick and Strawberry & Cream, Sassafras Diecut Stickers, Basic Grey Buttons, Prima Marketing Flowers and butterflies, Carolee Adornit Alpha Stickers, paper measuring tape(courtesy from kirsty) and littleyellowbicycle Lucky Me journal tag

11 comments:

yyam said...

Funny story girl..hehe... I say if you have it, flaunt it! ;)

Definitely a great memory to scrap! Love the splatters! :)

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet hubby:) fun layout!!! You are the queen of paint sista!! Love it!'

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee that story Lynnda and love love love love love the lo!!! YOU looking HOT!! :):):):):):):) LOVING those buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ros said...

Great LO ... You look great too

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lynnda, I wish I could see a close-up of this gorgeous photo of yours! Even from far I can see you look greattttt and perfect pose too!! Your hubby is definitely right lah! Haha!!

Nice LO too! :)

Unknown said...

Another great LO, all those buttons are so cute.. Hope you are having a great weekend.. Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So funny, you story! I think you have a loving husband, lucky girl, love your lo and you new skirt (too far though)! And before I forget, Happy Hari Raya!!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Wow...I really like the new look on your blog... you balik Singapore tak utk beraya... if you come by we ca meet up!

I think the red and yellow against the white background looks great!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Fab LO Lynnda. Poor guy just wanted to tell his wife she looked good. LOL You wear that skirt very well girl! :)

Mel said...

I loved reading this, this is a gorgeous photo of you, love the splatters, just divine. Melxx

Cindy Lee said...

Haha...your poor hubby! Such a pretty layout! Looks like someone is having lots of fun with paint huh :)