04 September, 2010

City Crafter Party Blog...

This is my first ever PARTY here... Imagine how excited I am!!!...
My partner ROS ~ She is one of the many talented crafty arty person I know... her work never fails to WOW me... She made me a tube TOTALLY AMAZING!!!... I love the colors(like she knows green is one of my fave colors!).... I can never thank her enough.... I kept the tube as a keepsake...She has included lotsa of adorable and cute things ...Personally I love just about everything....and I've used most of it tooo!!! I just can't wait!!! Too eager..what not!!!!.... Even my Matin used some of it too....Hes too cheeky!!!.....

THANK YOU ROS......

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cool!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE happy mail! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cool, I am getting excited just seeing all these goodies in the mail.

cnelson said...

soooooo fun!!

Unknown said...

wow looks like your jar swap partner was really good to you...

yyam said...

Ahhh...happy mail!!!:)

yyam said...

Ahhh...happy mail!!!:)

Sylvia said...

How very clever! Isn't it fun to get something in the mail?

Stella said...

Ahhh you received lots of beauties from Ros. I can imagine you kept the tube as a keepsake. I would do the same... Enjoy it!

Clare said...

Lucky you, lots of lovely things to play with!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Lovely and fun things to have received in this awesome swap!

Unknown said...

This is so much fun.. I just love seeing all the goodies everyone got. What a great party..

Hugs, Linda