06 September, 2010

Mission 24 ~ Do I Look Cool.......

Or not???... It's pretty hard to get a good fit sunny for my face... it's either to chunky or big!!!...Finally I found one that fits my face... the classic Rayban.... Phew!!!.... Not to mention... the others.... HAH....

Here is my take for Mission To Create ~ I managed to create this layout using 4 out of 5 concepts!!!!
a. Gingham Pattern Paper - Checked (OA PP)
b. The Color Purple - Checked (MM Scrappaint - Purple)
c. Make a banner - Checked (OA PP Banner and Kaisercraft Pearl)
d. Stitching - Checked (Handstitch on the side)

Papers: Echo Paper Co & October Afternoon
Others: Making Memories Scrappaint Purple, Kaisercraft Pink Pearl, Basic Grey Scallop diecut, Prima Marketing Flower, Jewels & Lace and Adornit Carolee Tiny Alpha Sticker

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot woot!!! Whatta fun layout & challenge!!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty layout.. love the colour and photo... you look gorgeous in those sunnies.. and whatta smile.. Love Love!!

Have a great week ahead! hugs..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl.... I love love love love this!! I loveeeeee that paint, the banner, and LOVING that PRIMA flower! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Oh you look really chic in those shades my friend!!! :) Really lovely layout! Love the paint splatters, the banner and that bloom! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You do look cool!!!! love how the gingham stands out on the background, lovely doily (or doily looking round thing), my favorite - the banners! Wonderful layout!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Chewah! You certainly not only look cool, but also look good with the shades, Lynnda!! :D
A very cute and fun LO!! Love the banner :)

Cindy Lee said...

Memang cantik! Love your layout, gal! You rock the challenge!

Amelia Khalik said...

Yo sis..very2 cantek hokay. Love those sunnies and yes love the paint splattering across the page! superb..:)

cnelson said...

You look absolutely FAB and so does your lo!!

Mel said...

You looks super cool, can I lift this sketch, it is awesome, again the splatters look divine, I love this, everything is just cute, especially the fact it is a layout on you....I hope you get my parcel today. Love Melxx

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on ur win at MC! This LO screams fun!! You did amazing with the concepts :) U look cool!

Vanessa said...

whoooooooooooa!
i love this!!! have to say-your style of scrappin is fantastic!

p.s luv the glasses!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at mission to create!

Stella said...

Yes you look cool :). And your creation is gorgeous. I love that doily. The banner is my favorite part of this LO!

Nicole Nowosad said...

just LOVE the splatters! tyhanks for playing with the MC :)