08 May, 2013

Disneyland mini album for LESSology

Today I'm revealing the sneak - 

It's ME turn over @LESSology... [pop by to say hello]

LESSology Challenge #25 : For the love of Fabric....For this month we want you to dig up some fabric stash....it could be from an old skirt or dress that you no longer want them...cut few corners..stick it to your project!!! Walla done!!! {easy peazy}

For the cover of my mini album - I cut out 2 rectangles size 4.5x5.5 from my old pillow case and I've also used the 6x6 paperpad cardboards ...
so there you go 2 upcycled items that can be found on your crafty desk...
 Here is my mini album...


Remember, you can create any  project you like as long as you include at least ONE upcycled item on your project. Please indicate what it is in your post and include a link to our challenge so that your blogger pals can play along too!

It wouldn't be completed without a prize eh...
For this month.. I am sponsoring the yummy prize of a Lawn Fawn stamp set and 6x6 paper pack!!! So don't wait...lets play along with US....
 
Thank you so much.. for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

19 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks fabulous. I am loving every page my friend. What a great keepsake of your trip..

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Love how you incorporate the fabric into this fun album!

Lizzy Hill said...

CLEVER idea....I'll never look at pillowcases in the same way again!!! So glad you showed us the inside pages, such a bright, happy fun mini....lovely work, my friend:):):)

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful ... Love it!

sandi said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous! So upbeat and bubbly looking! <3!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this Lynnda! LOVING that fabric and all the photos!!!

JulieJ said...

That is a fab mini album. so bright and colourful.

Creations by Shirl said...

Super fun album, love all the bright and cheery colours on each paper plus all the extra details on it.....

Shahrul Niza said...

Beautiful album, Lynnda!. I love combining papers & fabric, makes everything so homey :). Hey, thanks for liking my junk journal, hope you'll play along!. HUGS.

yyam said...

Really cool. Love the fabric you used. And what a bright and happy album to remember the fun times!

Amelia Khalik said...

Wow sis! Totally awesome! Love the mini and how u incorporate fabrics in your project. Great idea! :)

Tone-Lill said...

This is fabulous Lynnda, love the use of fabrics in this super cool mini album :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You are just super duper clever! Awesome work Lynnda!!! Wow!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh My Lynnda!
Your mini is awesome!!
Well done my Friend!
It's absolutely fantastic!!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful mini-album Lynnda! Such pretty fabric and great idea with the paper pad chipboards ' just wish I had. A Zutter Bind-it-all to put everything together like you. Looks AMAZING!!

Chantalle said...

Swoooon! Amazing!

Cindy Lee said...

Wow so much details goes into this album! Awesome!!! Always love the happy colors on your projects!

MirjamC said...

Another wow from me....this is such an awesome minibook!!!

Naddy said...

Oh what a beautiful album! Love it...