27 January, 2012

LESSology.... Hello Friend...

I see lots of SMILE.... almost weekend eh... he he he...
[[Speak for myself... I can't wait for weekend to come]] ....

Alright... Today menu:
I'm sharing an upcycled tin for my Floral Project Delight which was inspired

I'm happy how it turned out !!!..Woohooo... Pat on my back ~ for another upcycled success!!!

The upcycled tin

Putting the velvet Lacy around the tin

Floral ribbon....

Walla... - Done.. Finished... And loving it.... wooohooo!!! :P


PP - Echo Park Happy Days..
Spellbinders Nestabilities...
Prima Flower
Mini Tag
Stamps by Amy Tangerine AC and AC ribbon
Button...Crate adhesive chipboard


The usual... - Don't forget to join me and the rest over at Scrapbookers Anonymous... not one but 2 challenges .... POP over... yeah you still have plenty of time...


Thank you so much ladies... all your love and sweet comments...it means the world to me...hugs...xoxo

22 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Great recyclying - this is just a super cool project.... You are very inspiring Lynnda.... Great detailing on this cute tin container....

Unknown said...

It's a big effort to recycling the old thing and make a new and stylish things like this paper card etc..... by the using of the twice color ribbon has a great impact to the viewer.......
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card

Blossom inch said...

what a very nice project! love the altered tin.

yyam said...

Ooh...so pretty! You haven't lost your touch girl! A really awesome upcycled project! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at LESSology! :)

Dora said...

wow you did an amazing job on this one, very pretty!
thanks for playing!

Lalo said...

Super Fab tin!!! Your so good with your lessology projects...man I want to do every challenge but I'm always too late :( BUT this one is AWESOME!!! LOVE that velvet ribbon.

Jessy Christopher said...

You are one uber-creative scrapper friend I have!! That is so pretty!!

Ros said...

Great job Lynnda ... have a lovely weekend

Lea said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! LOVE it!!! Especially love what you did around the sides!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this Lynnda!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and your flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology! :):):):):):):):):):):)

cnelson said...

Perfectly fabulous in EVERY way! Great upcycling!

Linda said...

Oh beautiful up cycled tin. I love the flowers and all the extra elements.
Thanks for joining us at LESSology with your wonderful creations.

Ella Swan said...

It is gorgeous indeed & I am loving that die!! Happy Weekend!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a beautiful altered box/tin, love your bloom, thanks for playing along with us at LESSolgy!

Lynn said...

This is just fabulous! I loved looking at how you took the tin and made it into such a wonderful project step by step! I'm a new follower and I love your work!

Heather Jacob said...

very clever and also an exquisite piece of treasure .. love it to bits .. hugz x

Heather Rogers said...

Beautifully done. I love the velvet trim and pretty rose on top. :)
Hugs~

Katy said...

Very Pretty! Great use of the tin! :)

Marilyn said...

Sooo prettyyyy!!!! love it!!!
Hugs! :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooooo...I really like the layering and the dies you used. Gorgeous, Lynnda!

Angi Barrs said...

What a beautiful creation. I love that you used the velvet lace trim. Thanks for playing with us at LESSology. :)

lisa said...

Lynda, that's so cute : )
Thanks for playing with us at LESSology x