26 December, 2011

Just a little note....

To tell ya peeps...
that tomorrow at this time I'd be on the plane to Singapore and Malaysia...
I'm taking 3 weeks off...
I had pre-post some of my postings already...
And if I have the chance... I'd drop by to see your blog...and send some love... but if I don't... My thoughts are always with you ladies... hugs...xoxo


Echo Park Happy Days...


Don't forget to join me and the rest for December Challenges over at




Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments..
it really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE card lynnda!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that flower!! I hope you have a safe and happy trip!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

well, I absolutely LOVE this card Lynnda!!! Have a super duper time!!!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Pretty card sis..like always! Hey..pls buzz me once ur in M'sia! Have a safe trip! Me cant wait!!! *hugs*...:)))

Theresa said...

super cute card. Have a fabulous time on your vacation.. you deserve it. can't wait to see and hear of your travels. I've never been out of the country here in the US. See you when you get back.
hugs. =)

Dora said...

Have fun sweetie, enjoy your trip and we will see you when you are back.
Love this card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation, and how fun, Singapore!!! I am so jealous now!!! : ) Have fun!!!! Lots of yummy food awaiting!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Merry Christmas to you my dear! Wow...such a fabulous card! Enjoy your holiday! Which part of Malaysia are you visiting? KL?

cnelson said...

Such an amazing card! Have a FAB vacation!

yyam said...

Ooh...love the mix of papers! :)

Enjoy catching up with family and friends! :)

Unknown said...

Your card looks so pretty.. I hope you have a great time on your travels.. Be safe!!

Hugs, Linda

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely card!!! Have a super duper holiday!!!

Sarah said...

Have a fabulous holiday Lynnda!!