15 December, 2011

E Challenge @ Scrapbookers Anonymous....

I think I'm getting old... I'm easily tired.... and I don't have a good night sleep lately...hmmmmph... Not good... Only happened when I'm really tired...

Well it's the 5th month of our A to Z challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous...And December is the letter E... which is easy.... of course I go with the cliche.... Echo Park Paper.... [he he he]
or you can try E-lephant...E-gg....E-aster.... I'd just leave it to your own E-ideas....
To see what the other DTs are up to... please POP over....HERE

I made A very simple altered tin... for Matin's mate....

Oh yeah... I've been busy making these Chrissy Tags for Matin's mates.... neatly put them in tiny ziplock with candy canes!!!






Items used... are all mixes from my Chrissy stash!!...AC, Echo Park, Collage Press, Pink Paislee, MS Puncher

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments...
it really means the WORLD to me...! Hugs...xoxo

17 comments:

Blossom inch said...

awesome projects, I am sure Matin's mate will love the altered tin and those tags are totally gorgeous! absolutely beautiful tags!!!

Heather Jacob said...

ooohhh how beautiful are all of these ... sensational work .. love them all .. hugz x

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card and I love all the tags, you have been busy.xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love the tags!!! And that tin is ADORABLE!!! Hope you get some sleep soon my friend!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

LOVE the tin and check out all those fun tags! You've been busy!

Karen B. said...

Holy cats! Love those tags, each is so very fun and cute! And the tin too, wow!

cnelson said...

ALL your work is so FUN and FAB! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhh wow sis!!! Love the cans and super duper awesome tags!!! I'm sure Matin's mate wud love it to bits! :)))

Lalo said...

WOW those tags are cute cute cute!!! I had my kiddos stamp their own tags this year...not perfect but they had fun. Love the tin too :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute tin!! There you go again being all creative.. I LOVE it!!! Your tags are so sweet.

Hugs, Linda

yyam said...

Such fun tags! I'm sure Matin's friends will love them! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh seriously awesome! Love these HEAPS! The card is rockin' and the tags RULE!!!

Dora said...

I love those tags and the card is just stunning!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is al cuteness there!!!

I hope you get to sleep well, it happened to me when I was younger too, when I work long hours, I tends to have difficulties sleeping at night.

Ros said...

Wowsers!! what brilliant tags ... love them!!

Theresa said...

I don't sleep well at times either.. I can fall asleep, but don't stay asleep. makes for a long tired day... Love your cute tin and all those tags you made.
=) hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend.. and got some sleep.
hugs.
T

Sue Althouse said...

Hope you can get caught up on your sleep! You've been busy crafting, great projects, love the colors!