16 October, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch 125

Thank you so much... for all the love and congrats... from my last post...you ladies ROCK-ALL-TIME!!...


Creative Scrappers DT and all those participants creation are always jaw-dropping as ever...It's very inspiring to me...
Let's talk about the weather....It has been pouring cats and dogs since yesterday ...and the forecast said its going to hail too later...The weather in Melbourne Australia is famous for being unpredictable -‘four seasons in one day’!I actually love the weather in Melbourne: It is not humid like the eastern cities; the air is crisp and clean...People say, ‘don’t worry if you don’t like the weather in Melbourne, it will no doubt change a few times over the course of a day.’ ...Thus, this contibutes the style of dressing in Melbourne is: ‘dressing in layers’ that you can take off or put on to accommodate the daily changes common to any season...Oh yeah 2 tips from me...Don't leave home without your scarf and brolly!!!....

Enough said... here is my take for Creative Scrappers sketch 125


Papers: October Afternoon, Bo Bunny, MME, Sassafras and American Craft
Others: Ruler and Bingo(courtesy from Kirsty), Doodlebug Design Alpha Stickers and Bella blvd Journal Tag

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun layout...love all the bright and happy colors!

Sue Althouse said...

Great layout - those embellishments are too much fun! And I'm going to assume a brolly is an umbrella? I have a lot to learn!

Cindy Lee said...

This is so much fun!! Hey, if I'm going to Australia, I will definitely visit you :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Yeah I have heard stories from friends how crazy the weather can go! As what u hv described 4 seasons a day. Lol!! Hv to agree with the rest, that is one fun cherry layout!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Lynnda!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo and those colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun layout, love how you used the ruler and bingo card, perfect little boys page!

Deb Hickman said...

Such a gorgeous,bright,fun LO. I love the little details and embellies you've used !!!!!

Lea said...

What a vivid layout. Just love the choice of paper and the overall arrangement. It's fantastic!!! BTW, what's a brolly?

Melissa said...

beautiful LO! love the bright colors and the papers you used.

Theresa said...

Hi. this is such a fun layout. that little card with the moustache man is so darn cute.
they say the same about the weather here in Michigan. changes quickly. =)

yyam said...

Such a happy layout! Love the colors! :)

P/s: I love Melbourne weather! :)

Mel said...

I just love how you have mixed all the different paper manufacturers here, this is one divine bright gorgeous layout Lynnda. I just love your style girl. you motivate me to get up and scrap....Love Melxx

Sarah said...

I love your take on the sketch! the bright colors are great and I love all your embellies! the bingo card and the flourishy things coming out of the pic are fab! nice work!