01 October, 2010

Creative Scrappers # 123

Thank you so much for all the love ladies....

October is here.... I'm feeling much better but I can't say 100%.... hopefully October will bring me more smile .... I'm so over being a sick chook!!!...Deadly cough is the worst...!!!.....I lost 3 kilos... !!! I'm looking my worst at the moment...I pray hard....InshaAllah... to get better soon...



Simple LO
Paper: MME
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook paint lime green, ZVA bling, Prima Marketing flower, dollies, metal rings, OA Alpha Stickers and bella journal tag


6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this simple LO, the doily and the flower is so beautiful, I hope October is good to you, get well, be healthy and smile again!

hugs...

yyam said...

Love the simplicity of the layout! It really draws the eye to the photo! :)

Hope you recover soon! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lynnda!! This is AMAZING!! I love love love love love love that lo!!! That photo of you is GORGEOUS and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those rings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah said...

this is so pretty! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! I can't believe that you lost 3 kilos! you must've been pretty sick!

Annie@Ambriel said...

such a gorgeous layout, simple and effective. pretty pic.:)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html