13 May, 2015

I'm back! ...to play

Whoah!!! It's been two months plus since I last blog!!!

These days its harder to blog than I thought!... Sophia is almost 15 months old and she's walking so blogging is nearly impossible!
However I managed to create some cards and a mini album which I will be sharing on my blog for the next few days.... Stay tuned!

Today I decided to play along with Lawnscaping Challenge #105: Watercolors
Here is my interpretation:

And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Welcome back! This is so lovely!!

Lizzyc said...

Yes busy days with your little girl getting more active! Your water colouring looks wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welcome back!!! I love love love this! LOVING that adorable raccoon!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Yay for blogging!
This is adorable!!!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Welcome back, Lynnda! This yellow card is stunning! :)

Yainea said...

Your card is super cute and cheerie!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

yyam said...

Such a sweet card!
The girl needs to be "trained" for long naps so that mummy has time to play!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL! I LOVE Yvonne's comment....yup! She needs to really start enjoying staying in bed. For ages and ages!!! Anyways, you are BACK. You have PLAYED and you have so not lost your touch! LOOOOVE that bg on this one:):)

Samantha Mann said...

ha ha!! love this card!! the watercolor sky is GORGEOUS! love it!! and i just love that playful little raccoon!! so cute!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is adorable!

Creations by Shirl said...








How cute, wow I'm glad you stopped by... I was thinking about how you were doing.... I'm sure Sophia is keeping you on your toes, LOL!
Love your card~









Eila Sandberg said...

I don't even have a little Sophia to train but blogging has been on the back burner for months for other family reasons. Always start smiling when I come for a visit to you, your creations make me happy! thank you sweetie! xoxo