21 February, 2015

Blue & Pink

Hello Everyone....[a quick post - because in the background Sophia is demanding my attention!]
My baby Sophia just turned ONE on 19 Feb!!! How time has flies eh!
Just an intimate celebration with the family because I'm planning a big bash soon!

Today I did a layout of her which was inspired by Sassy Scrapper February Moodboard challenge
The Inspiration Photo:
And here is my interpretation:
 

Hope you'll this!


And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That is AMAZING that she is already one! I really, really love your page. A bright happy and pretty LO for your baby girl:):)

Lizzyc said...

Really sweet photo and love the papers you have used, and enjoy your little darlings 1st birthday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to your beautiful girl!!! I love love love love love your lo! LOVING the colors, the photo and that little ice cream!!!

~amy~ said...

I can't believe that she's one! What a fantastic layout!

Unknown said...

OH MY STARS... Where did the time go. She is such a cutie pie.. And what a cute page my friend. Happy Birthday to your sweet little one.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy Birthday precious Sophia....
love her pretty page, I'm sure her album must be so filled with all of her pixies...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet!!!!! Happy birthday Sophia!!!!

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh, she's already one..how time flies...Happy Birthday lovely Sophia!! Adorable page!! hugs!xx

Chantalle said...

I have always loved your beautiful pages - this one is no exception! Give that gorgeous girl of yours a squashy birthday squeeze from me xx

Anita Bownds said...

Oh super lovely page, I'm loving the pp.. Thanks you for joining us at sassy scrapper..xx