11 February, 2014

Patience

Hey there.... this week the weather is much better here in Melbourne.... nothing above 34C... Although summer starts a little later this year... but we had the longest stretch of heatwave compared to past years! like 40C+ for 4 consecutive days!!!... and with my luck... I have to be pregnant on my last trimester!..I think my baby is a trooper.... I survived without any complaint or pain... I am really blessed...she is one strong baby girl!
JUST FOR FUN!!! - I am playing along with ScrapAround the World: February Challenge....
Here is the mood board:
And here is my interpretation:
 
 
I did another mixed media background on layout... gesso... watercolours.... ink... glitter gelatos...!! Had fun though I hate the after ...cleaning part!
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo

18 comments:

yyam said...

Wow. That is one artsy and funky background. The cleanup is terrible but the play is sooooo therapeutic eh?

Hope the princess makes her entrance to the world soon.

Lizzy Hill said...

LOOOOVE that background...it makes me wanna go 'play' in my scrappy room!!! The whole LO is great....can't believe you were so 'little' at 19 weeks!!! Hopefully next we hear your little girl will be HERE!!!!

Rachael Funnell said...

What a FANTASTIC background Lynnda... TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Glad to read that all is well..... ♥

Lynn said...

Another fabulous page!! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love that amazing background you created!!! So beautiful!!!!!!!

sandi said...

Wow! So colorful! Love what you've done here....such a burst of happiness!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love those burst of colors on your layout... Pretty in every angle of it! Hope she pops out soon, we can't wait to see her?

Ros Crawford said...

Wow that's one colourful background ... I bet your little girl will be an artist like you!

Unknown said...

A fantastic foundation Lynnda, so bright and fun!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome layout!

Tusia Lech said...

What a fun layout! I love all the splashes! And here in Poland it is freezing cold now :) Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World.

Unknown said...

Such an awesome page my friend. Loving the background splash..

Hugs~

Tone-Lill said...

Awesome, awesom and awesom Lynnda...I love the mixed media bg, just up my ally...gorgeous colours and details :)

Chantalle said...

So beautifully bold and vibrant! Hope you are well x

Zanka said...

This whole page just screams JOY! Well done:) Thank you for playing along at Scrap Around the World:)

Heather Rogers said...

What a fun background! Love the paint splatters. I wouldn't want to have to clean that mess either. :)

Ella Swan said...

Wonderful take on our challenge Lynnda! Thanks for joining in again at SATW!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh yes! love love the arty fun background on this one! the splatter is groovey! xoxox