09 January, 2014

Hot .... too hot....

Hello!
 
The heat is so unbearable for me today!!! Top of 32C...!!!!
I just hope the D- day would not be this HOT!!!
 
Staying indoor keeping cool...drinking lots of cold water....took a cold bath!
And now I'm blogging live whilst watching Greys Anatomy!!!
 
This layout was inspired by ScrapFriends Sketch Challenge #21
One busy looking layout!!!
No cardstock used just PP from October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection Kit!!!
Hopefully it won't hurt your eyes!!!
And yes!!! I am having lots of fun with my sewing machine!!!
You can see on layout!!!
Before photo:
The Sketch:
Here is my interpretation:
Some closed up:
 
 
 
 
 
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

yipes, that is warm...almost 90 degrees! Stay cool!

Such a fun layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love that fun background, the colors and the splatters!!!!!! Stay cool!!!!!!

Ella Swan said...

AWESOME layout! We have the same temps here - sorry!! And all the best for a wonderful birth - almost there now!!!

Sarah said...

This is a great layout! So bright and funky! Loving the stitching! I know how you feel about the heat in pregnancy! I had Linden on August 6th and it was 35 degrees outside! But as hot as I was I don't think I was hotter than my husband who was up on our roof redoing it the week before we had him! Can't wait to see your new little one when you have her! (I think you're having a girl right? Sorry if I'm wrong!)

Creations by Shirl said...

Woah my eyes are going all directions here... Love all the burst of colors...

yyam said...

Stop complaining about 32C...you know that is like a good day in Singapore...lol

Fun layout! Love the mix of patterns and colours! That sewing machine is a good buy indeed!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous and fun layout - love the bright, happy colors!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh wow!!!! Such fun & that sewing machine work looks fabulous.... Love all the little words you've fussy cut as well:):)) hope it's not TOOO hot for you.... At least hospitals have air conditioning:):)

Unknown said...

What a bright and happy page. It does look like you have been having fun with your sewing machine.

Hugs~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is fun!!

Ros Crawford said...

No that's what I call a busy Page ... I had a hard time picking you out there Lol!! Stay cool sweetie

zenevak said...

Amazing colour! Your combination of patterns is awesome! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends!

Zanka said...

Hope the pregnancy brings you as much joy as this layout shows! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Friends!